Hearing Intrusive Thoughts

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Earlier on this afternoon, I had a problem of intrusive thoughts - hearing mumbled voices. Just to bring things up to date.

I then took my dose, I had a very painful sinuses beforehand, I couldn't feel to read off the med cup levels, so I waited a while, and from 3.15pm after I took the dose of 20ml, (more t o follow) I have been fine, ever since.

Listening to music and knitting combined.

I took 20ml only b ecause I just could not properly sleep overnight just gone.

So I am half hoping that will do the trick, I didn't know whether if it was mental health related, and also there was a low loud aircraft, late night, and I was trying to settled down, eventually i slept, however, I didn't have a very good overnight of sleep, unlike the best part of all week!!!

Have a good evening h opefully all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Thanks Midnight, I am ok.

I'm very well today, I managed to gain a whole night worth of sleep. Which is much better than what could have been said for for Friday onto Saturday.

I shall still reduce me down to 20ml. I find that 25ml is very very strong, in waking hours alerting sense of the day and evening, and evening times particular if when away on hols.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I've been very well, no intrusive thouights, however, and aware that 5 mins, back there was a low helicopter, hovering, and I also had my sinuses up, I have taken 25ml, just to be on the safe side as a precaution, so 25ml it will be for this week, owing to unsettled weather, and my sinsues, and to prevent, such problems to come up, meaning intrusive thoughts.

I have been busier today, monitoring for volunteering, and re-ordering my medications.
They the meds, will be ready for collection on Thursday, the chemist reckons.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I haven't been very well during the week, via my sinsues and feeling down, what with the miserable wetter weather, grr.

I'm very well, I haven't heard low helciopters lately, so my intrusive thoughts/hearing voices have been very well behaved indeed.

As always listening to music, musicals and knitting combined.

Best regards all,

Hopefully that weather shall improve, tomorrow.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been very well mental h ealth wise, no hearing intrusive thoughts at all.

Have been mental h eathier and happier listening to music and knitting.

Still taking medication doses daily of 25ml.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I know I know, I wasn't expecting to post an update so quick,

about quarter of an hour back, there was a roaring low loud helicopter. I'll update you all, at about 10pm, how I have been and how I am then, I know that presently I have been very tired, out to an area with my fa ther, then later out to our other local area just myself.

And a very long wait for a bus, to get back to home. I reckoned they had to have cut one out.

Have a good evening all, and I'll be enjoying and having a hot cooked meal in at home, together with parents this evening, round about 7.30pm, I'll sit to eat with them,

Best regards all.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

have you tried lifting weights ? for me it exhausts the voices i use the sheer emotion,anger,thoughts in a controlled way just as a suggestion hope it helps :hug:

N

natalie

Hi Sadpunchingbag,

Due to my general average height petite build, and weak back, I have had for many years, I don't like to try to lift weights, not extra weights anyhow. I just for toning, use self body resistance, in the mode of low impact aerobics.

I always do however, when able to workout, either in the mode of as just described, or salsacise, or attending zumba, i do workout to control, my mental he alth and voices in particular, to prevent them to come up in the first place, ah, even though I am on med.

So no, I haven't tried to lift weights, and due to my weak back which I have, I intend not to start lifting weights.

Thanks for your post.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm fine, I'm very well, hearing voices wise, nor intrusive thoughts.

Have been listening to music, or trying to, and knitting.

I say trying to, due to a o rignal reoccurred boil, I must see about that one of these days, was irritible, and I needed to put c ream on, and take a solution dose to help. Miracously, the problematic boil, has now shrunk right back and down.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well. No hearing voices, no intrusive thoughts.

I haven't - heard any more helicopters, certainly not since the odd low bout of one yesterday around 7pm, so I am overall very well, and still taking 25ml daily of medication.

I am hoping that tomorrow afternoon, I'll get my workout done, to one of my many fitness dvds.

I am as always still use the powers of music, and knitting combined. When i say powers of music, I mean to prevent the voices to flare up in the first place, and also to help intrusive thoughts down and at bay.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been alright, I've been very well. No hearing voices, no intrusive thoughts.

I have been listening to music, and knitting.

I am hoping I'll do my chair fitness session, earlier evening, 6-6.30pm, th is evening.

Then, tomorrow, I'll aim to do a normal workout.

Once again, I've been fine, very well no such problems.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been happier listening to music, finally at long last from about 6.45pmish, I was feeling unwell today, and irritible, took a dose of supplement, about 6pm, and I felt more at ease, and then much better and brighter, the sky and weather looked brighter too, now as long as the evening remains calmer (don't start me off on Brexit) so will I be weather wise.

I have been very well, I haven't had any heard voices, or intrusive thoughts, there has been the odd sound of low helicopter, hadn't lasted very long, as I say after my evening meal snack, I have been listening to music and knitting combined.

I was very very tired today, must have been the weather, I just couldn't feel too alert. Trialing a energise drink, from Supermarket, and it has worked wonders.

i'll come back to do another update, about 9.45pm.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

L

Lunar Lady

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been happier listening to music, finally at long last from about 6.45pmish, I was feeling unwell today, and irritible, took a dose of supplement, about 6pm, and I felt more at ease, and then much better and brighter, the sky and weather looked brighter too, now as long as the evening remains calmer (don't start me off on Brexit) so will I be weather wise.

I have been very well, I haven't had any heard voices, or intrusive thoughts, there has been the odd sound of low helicopter, hadn't lasted very long, as I say after my evening meal snack, I have been listening to music and knitting combined.

I was very very tired today, must have been the weather, I just couldn't feel too alert. Trialing a energise drink, from Supermarket, and it has worked wonders.

i'll come back to do another update, about 9.45pm.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.
Glad you're feeling brighter.

I have been very lethargic and tired today too - heavy rain all day and no sunlight. I shall be going to bed early. xx

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been very well this evening and ah, trialing me on 20ml, once more, I just knew I was going to have to drop the dose back, for a number of reasons, well, for a couple of reasons;

I have been listening to music and knitting.

I haven't had any heard voices, nor intrustive thoughts, come up.

I'm hoping to workout, to my fitness dvd, in the morning, or at some point this week.

Have a good evening all,

Retiring for the night earlier at 10pm,

Best regards all.