Hearing disturbing noises other than voices

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Does anyone have experiences with this?
For the past week I've been hearing my brain functioning making a click clacking noise as cognitions occur. It is really annoying and frightening as I am beginning to think it may be damaged somehow.

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
No Lunar Lady, it's not ringing in the ears. This is flat clacking noise like somebody striking something wooden. I've had tinnitus before with ear infections and it is definitely different.

B

Bosslash123

Hay Vanish,
When I know I'm going into a manic phase, I hear the room vibrating. All I can describe it as is pulsating. One complaint I have is that my head is too loud. All the noises are so loud. It hurts. Silence hurts.

Sadkittygirl1928

Sadkittygirl1928

i get really weird sounds, like traffic and I feel it physically. it sounds like a wooshing semi truck inside my head Its scary

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I hear a low, deep humming, sort of like a vibration that sounds like it is coming from outside above the roof and vibrating down through the house. I go outside and look above the house sometimes thinking I might see an alien spacecraft, but nothing is ever there. Maybe it is invisible.

C

Chippy peg 5000

I hear a thumping noice in one ear normally at night it’s so fucking annoying it’s stops if I don’t think about it for a while then it comes back

C

Chippy peg 5000

Have you ever taken any recreational drugs

arrrstin

arrrstin

Have you noticed anything external occurring with this such as moving your jaw? Is this something you can distinguish from inside your head or outside your head?

Sometimes one of my ear muscles get tight and it is hard to relax them and this causes a noise for me.