Hearing Delusions

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Just to recap, both on Thursday and Friday late afternoon/early evening times I had a series and as I am sensitive, of hearing delusions.

These filtered through a series of feeling very tired.

Today, I'm fine, very well no hearing delusions at all.

I think, that for the time being it's regarding that mum won't entertain, air travel based and land based holidays (U.S.) no more, and that also, she can't entertain further cruises. She reckoned that a holiday would have to be in this country. Speaking with father much earlier this afternoon, an hour back, he doesn't now like to drive long distances, and joked, we'll have to try harder with mum to persuade her, to go away properly.

Even whilst preparing this post, I'm fine, and listening to Jane McDonald singing combined.

On Wednesday, parents have been invited to see cousins, so I'll workout on Wednesday afternoon. If i'm not feeling tired, from the day, before, volunteering in my typing role.

I am still taking 25ml of medication.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

i've been back from out shopping twice spaced out, today.

I'm fine, very well, on 25ml of med.

As always when planning to go out again, and to enable me to have the dose working through my system, of 25ml, I listen to my first afternoon round of music, and knitting.

I've not long been back in, saw parents upon return, mum in particular, she required me to buy a couple of things for her, and I've been fine, very well, no hearing delusions at all. So I know how only I could be, if drastically/dramatically my med taking were stopped, I'd be much worse, much worse indeed. So I just know, and that even at happily swear by dose of 25ml, I just cannot go cold turkey (which I've read a lot about at a glance, at MHF by the way) which wouldn't be suitable and ideal for me at all. Plus, I can't entertain more pshycosis relapsing, either.

I am hoping that this week, I can resume my working out, programming, I've been sleeping so well, I haven't been able to work out. So, hopefully on Tuesday earlier morning, I'll normally will work out, from about 5 or 5.30am.

Hearing delusions wise, once again, fine, absolutely very well today.

Have a good afternoon all, I'll relogg on, about 5.30pm, t his evening.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Apologies for a belated updated, I did say, I'd relogg on about 5.30pm.

I've been otherwise sitract, via MHF.

I'm alright, I've been very well, i haven't had anymore hearing delusions bother.

I had been very tired this evening, I had my b vitamins and guarana based supplement drink, for reducing tiredness and fatigue.

The 25ml dose is still doing its job, and ought to be, working very well as it should be.

Looking forward to and as long as it doesn't backfire on me, typing voluntary work, on Tuesday morning.
And to be seen hopefully by my very strong mutual and a good personality and friendly plus strikingly handsome admirer after I have been attending my typing voluntary role. He works not very far, in the area, where I'll be based, and I also help out, and exercise groiups as and when, and also have lunches there, he works there 6 days a week, from a time in the morning, until such a time in the earlier evening.

He does get a lunch break.

I am also hoping that I'll be working out from after on Tuesday earlier morning onwards.

Best regards all,

Natalie.