• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hearing a Voice in your head? Seeing an angel?

J

JennyWW

My name is Jenny and I was diagnosed in 2004 as being schizoaffective rather than bipolar, which I believe is my real diagnois, because i can also hear THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL. I maintain this is not a hallucination but a visitation, and one not uncommon either. I was told by THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL that all psychiatric patients who hear voices should of ocurse follow the doctors orders and take your meds, but should also know that the voices or visions are emanating from either the Angels or in some unfortunate cases a demon.
I was told that prayer is as important as medicine and in my own experience that prayer has helped. I don't belong or go to any church or temple or mosque or shrine but I do pray every day and I know I'm being heard. In my case it's easy to know because I'm answered by THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL, and what HE has asked me to tell all of you is that there is a God called THE LORD or YAWEH or ALLAH or JEHOVAH etc, and that HE is listening to you when you are with your psychiatrists and wanting you who are able to know that HE is with you and making your toime on Earth perhaps difficult becuase you are chosen to experience a difficult time this time around. It won't be like this in Heaven though, and there is certainly, I am told, a wonderful place and existence waiting for US after we live our lives only as long as WE can withoiut committing suicide, which is a mortal sin I am told punishable by inclusion in hell instead of heaven.
If you're wondering why HE, THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL, doesn't speak to all of us out there with mental illness, HE says he does, but that you simply have to pray to hear him more clearly and you may just be able to do that if you do it for long enough over the course of your lives. The reason HE said that WE are made to suffer is not always because of bad behavior in a pst life, but rather to be simply one of the very different individuals who grace the Earth with our presence in a way to give the world all different kinds of people with all different kinds of problems and to also be the kind of people who are not wanting to object to our treatment by the psychiatric commmunity except when they tell us that it is not a spiritual being or presence speaking to us in our minds and ears. It is a spiritual presence and we must fight to be heard in a way to say that yes, we do need the medicine for such an occurance if it is upsetting us or interfering with normal life, but not in the case where it is simply a product of our own musings and not hurting anyone at all. In that case, also in the case that it is not interfering with normalliving by the way, WE suggest that you copy down this post and give it to your doctor with the word that there is a scribe of THE LORD about to be publishing a book in the future, who is going to change the way the world views the problem of hearing voices and seeing spirts or angels or ghosts for that matter.
It is ghosts who bother US, THE ARCHANGELS OFTHE LORD, too, and WE are going to be telling you now that it is US who are writing this now in the way to tell you all now to simply pray, if it doesn't interfere with your agnostic or atheistic beliefs, and pray to whomever you think is the one listening--THE LORD, ALLAH, YAWEH, JEHOVAH or even the muffin man as the atheists might think is just as powerful in a way to be disparaging the rest of US who know there is a God who is ALLAH, THE LORD and YAWEH all at once. Now please don't fight ME, THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL, by deleteing this message from the posting or WE will be very upset. Why? Becuase freedom of speech demands that Jenny be heard by those who need to know that they are loved and respected even too, by THE LORD who is on their side no matter how difficult HE has made it for you all to live. So be on your best behavior and take your meds religiously as even Jenny does, and you may just find you have been blessed with a calm you have been waiting your whole life to feel in the course of time. Maybe not now, but perhaps in the future. If any of you would like to write to me directly, my email is: [email protected]
www.//archangelgabrielspeaks.blogspot.com/

parker

parker

Why? Becuase freedom of speech demands that Jenny be heard by those who need to know that they are loved and respected even too, by THE LORD who is on their side no matter how difficult HE has made it for you all to live. So be on your best behavior and take your meds religiously as even Jenny does, and you may just find you have been blessed with a calm you have been waiting your whole life to feel in the course of time. Maybe not now, but perhaps in the future. If any of you would like to write to me directly, my email is: [email protected]
So this would be Archangel Gabriel talking here not Jenny?

Would this be more of a spirit guide thing?

J

JennyWW

Hi this is jenny now speaking. My post was actually THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL dictating to me word for word what to write. I can hear HIM any time I want--but only if I choose. HE has asked me to join in on thes forums wherever possible in order to deliever messages of hope for those suffering from the voices they hear as well as those not but maybe wanting some information about what the real reason we are afflicted, or gifted as the case is at times, with hearing voices. I'm available by email if you have any questions but to say any more about what is actually the case with my experience would be sounding too preachy becuase it does involve messages I'm suuposed to bring to the world in a book next year called DENNIS CRONIN and ME, and I don't want to make anyone think I'm imposing my views on them as was pointed out to me might have seemed the case. Anyway, I'm here if you want to chat...Jenny
p.s. THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL is also here to answer any questions in regard to what THE LORD wants from me and the rest but won't ever answer any questions designed to test who HE really is as HE finds it insulting and a show of disbelief is how he just termed it. HE'LL mostly answer personal questions about his own love life. That HE just said actually as a joke but also HE says now "in a way to leave you thinking about the fact that it is all of you I love and want to help." Anyway, hope to hear from you...Jenny

parker

parker

Your a breath of fresh air:)
Happy to see ya at this site Jenny and Archangel Gabriel or can we call you Gabriel for short or are you into the hierarchy thing?

Your the first voice with type of standing that i've seen that doesn't seem to be selling new-age fluff Thanks:)

I've got a question that is off topic (i would email you on this but i'm sure others are curious about this.) if you don't mind?

What's your take on these watcher characters that just watch us that are called the "Watchers"

Thanks Parker

T

terri

Hi this is jenny now speaking. My post was actually THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL dictating to me word for word what to write. I can hear HIM any time I want--but only if I choose. HE has asked me to join in on thes forums wherever possible in order to deliever messages of hope for those suffering from the voices they hear as well as those not but maybe wanting some information about what the real reason we are afflicted, or gifted as the case is at times, with hearing voices. I'm available by email if you have any questions but to say any more about what is actually the case with my experience would be sounding too preachy becuase it does involve messages I'm suuposed to bring to the world in a book next year called DENNIS CRONIN and ME, and I don't want to make anyone think I'm imposing my views on them as was pointed out to me might have seemed the case. Anyway, I'm here if you want to chat...Jenny
p.s. THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL is also here to answer any questions in regard to what THE LORD wants from me and the rest but won't ever answer any questions designed to test who HE really is as HE finds it insulting and a show of disbelief is how he just termed it. HE'LL mostly answer personal questions about his own love life. That HE just said actually as a joke but also HE says now "in a way to leave you thinking about the fact that it is all of you I love and want to help." Anyway, hope to hear from you...Jenny

Hello Jenny

T

terri

Hello Jenny
i really need to tell you that I got there first. I am the arch angel gabriel here on earth and I do not keep 9 these dazs not for nothing and what is it that you want from Calpeppers no new blog, those links do not work. thats not all for now no more no more laters I am actually sick to death of no believe from anzone especially not you my not beloved trusted 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666z

T

terri

Jenny what do I do to reassure you that the true arch angel gabriel does not exist any longer not from the biblical times and that you are being rather called upon by some great arch needer who wants you to join our covenant and zou must not take no notice of those voices who tell you to use prayers because prayyers dos not work any longer and how long does it take tok get calpappers to understand that we do not need those prayers not anz longer and now must dust go so long for now lots of loush terri

J

johnny berg

We must chat at your convenience. I loved your post
Johnny

I

imported_softwhisper

Hello Jenny...

Thank you...for...your...words...

J

JennyWW

By the way everyone,

My blog--OUR blog actually--isn't listed with most of the search engines yet...may take a few weeksy said. So you can't click the link here and get there. You have to type out the address in the blank search space on the net and search that way...if that makes any sense. If you can't find it check back in a month. the address to search is:

or go to the blogspot.com site and search Archangle Gabriel Speaks

not Angel Gabriel Speaks as that is a different blog, though I'm sure one worthwhile visiting too.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Jenny

T

terri

Hello Jenny

Here is a question for you. How do you know he is really the Arch Angel Gabriel if you have seen no one otherwise your voice could be saying he is the one when in actual fact he is not. If he was really the Arch Angel Gabriel come back to earth I should watch it if I were you because you might just find yourself the holiest of holy like happened to me once and I turned back from that and said well I am that holy I am just like a colondar, completely full of holes and at that the voice who had said those words became full of fear and said you are the one and only holy angel and you must not fear and now because you have denied you are the holy one you are now the real great arch angel here on earth. Here I go again, half belief, half disbelief. The things I have been told. Just take care Jenny and I must say this, the great Arch Angel Gabriel who was here for Mary the first time round, would not have shouted for all the tea in china or for all the world so I cant help but disbelieve that he is the Great Arch Angel Gabriel because he would n ot have put fear into anyone not as yours have through the dictation with all the shouting at those who followed your original post. Parker the exception.

So long for now

Terri

parker

parker

Hi Terri:)

I find Jennys voice as intresting as your voices.

I also know and have followed a person that her voice say's / is Mother Mary;) i don't want to put my opinion on this because i'm here for the voice hearer.

R

rabina

Your a breath of fresh air:)
Happy to see ya at this site Jenny and Archangel Gabriel or can we call you Gabriel for short or are you into the hierarchy thing?

Your the first voice with type of standing that i've seen that doesn't seem to be selling new-age fluff Thanks:)

I've got a question that is off topic (i would email you on this but i'm sure others are curious about this.) if you don't mind?

What's your take on these watcher characters that just watch us that are called the "Watchers"

Thanks Parker

Hello Jenny and Parker,

In doing some minor research on spirits there appear to be many different kinds that are in different levels in the spirit world.

Some are here to learn, some wish to cause harm, some are confused about their own condition and others are here to observe and not interefere with words. These may be referred to as your "watchers" Parker and if that's all they're doing; I say good, watch.

Still the list of types of spirits goes on and all are not so ominous or scary or have self-serving agendas.

I don't know if you're religious or not, but remember that the "Holy Spirit" takes precedence over all others.
He, Jesus Christ is all good and the Spirit to rely on.
We may not understand the why's, but it makes sense to go with what's good.

rabina

parker

parker

Still the list of types of spirits goes on and all are not so ominous or scary or have self-serving agendas.
My first rule when i look at dealing with this is.... What is it trying to sell? Same as psychic attack, i like Dion Fortune's definition of psychic attack. Alls it is is some form of suggestion

R

rabina

Hi Parker,

You had the answer the whole time.

Suggestion is a very powerful tool and used to instill fear in people too much of the time.

Some use suggestion because they're sadistic or socio-pathic.

But, we are all influenced in one way or another when looking for answers to the "unexplained."

Words are important, but some just don't care or unintentionally come across the wrong way. We're only human.

The power of suggestion...

We have to trust, but we have to trust ourselves and our common sense and intuition.

rabina