• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Heard Voices - Tiredness - Increaseing Doseage slightly

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Following on from my heard voices, I'm going to under the direction, and the GP know in my next appointment, I am going to increase which the GP did say i could, increase the dose up to 30ml, careful, and after when levelled off reduce back to 25ml. I'll do that, this afternoon.

I'll monitor, and any further problems on 30ml, it's referral time, for then over to Community Mental Health team.My name is real name is presently dormant.

However, I'm not looking for this route, just yet. i'll allow a week.

Update; that whilst preparing this post, I've been absolutely fine, on 25ml, although, I shall increase to 30ml, only if need b e,Otherwise, it will be 25ml.

Dad's been busier a lot general house cleaning wise,int he sense of cleaning inside windows, and general housework, andmoth er wasn't very well, the two combined for the couple of weeks, inclusive, mum in particular, could have played an important part, which attributed to my heard voices.

Do please watch this space, for more updates, as I go along, hoping to bemaking a resumed continuous improvement, shortly.

Let's see how i get on with 30ml, of my medication brand as a temporary measure, then all being well, once well again, to reduce to 25ml.

Best Regards all.

N

natalie

Thanks so much Lu.

I think on wood, I'm finer again, so I don't t hink that I need to increase my dose even though the GP oriignally in time gave me authority that I could, I think I'll stick, with what I know med dose wise.

Take care now.