• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Heard Voice

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I hadn't been well, slightly about an hour back, I had a heard voice, annoyingly happen.

So therefore, for the most of the best part of the evening, I shall concentrate on listening to music, and knitting.

Couldn't take another dose, I've had it, for the day, 25ml meaning.

I am hoping i'll workout tomorrow, and i may have revise my fitness s tratergies which I will sort them out, in the morning, discs wises - dvds.

Have a good evening all, I'll return to update, later on,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Just a short updae;

I am very well again, heard some music and knitted before logging in, I haven't had anymore short sharp, attacks of the same voice, or voices.

I am thinking, that I will do my contemporary dance workouts in the morning.

For now, it will be list ening to music and knitting for during the evening.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Glad things started to improve for you.

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Our minds are like radio stations we can tune into the mass consciousness what I do is protect myself by doing positive affirmations , chants , payers lots on youtube say them out loud gives them authority 30 mins mornings evenings works for me.

Those are all positive things to do. Very nice , as long as you're getting the desired results then I think you've got it right. Might try to do something similar now that you mention it.

Our minds are like radio stations we can tune into the mass consciousness what I do is protect myself by doing positive affirmations , chants , payers lots on youtube say them out loud gives them authority 30 mins mornings evenings works for me.
Good ideas. :cool: