• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Heard Voice - when very well, unheard of!

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

All of the sudden, during the time retrialing me in fact, on 20ml, not 25ml, I had a heard voice happen, now I was advised, that as long as the voice or voices are not bombarding me like mad, I can manage, it was just a short snippet of voice, i heard, 5 - 10 mins, back, I have a cunning sneaky feeling I knew who was behind the voice, thoughts. i hadn't even phoned in to the GPs, relating to my psorasis, just yet, and yet I was spirtiually able to pick up the voice.

So I thought fine, I'll fetch my walkman, and distract the voice - or voices, that way, and leave me or keep me withe the peace and quiet,

I have done my chair dances styles of varying kinds workout today.

At present , I'm listening to music, and whilst on line. I have to be offline soon, to make one call in a short while, and another one, after 9/9.30am. to book appointments, unless I might hear on email, i guess.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

At this time, to report, or debrief, I haven't had any more senarios, like at 8/8.15am this morning.

I have been busier on line since I last posted, in this thread, and I have been absolutely fine, retrialing me on 20ml.

At present listening to music, whilst on line.

Hopefully I'll do some knitting, in the earlier afternoon, prior to my appointed, pre booked, GP call, well, they're a locum, actually.

Not about heard voices, something else.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Just to update, I haven't had any so to speak, spooky heard voice, unlike the one, this morning about 8 am. I have been in at home this is, absolutely fine all day.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.