• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Heard Voice - Very Tired - Alerting waking Medication

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Shortly before, and I am very very tired, I am taking a alerting waking medication, Abilify original version, and taking 25ml, far the best dose overall.

Now shortly before, I happened to have had a heard voice come up literally, and I felt, I am taking 25ml, interesting, I won't wonder after 12 years, or on 12 years taking the lot, if the novelty of th dose, 25ml and recently 20ml, is now overall wearing out.

I'll plan, that I am going to is, to report to the Senior GP normal one, about the incident of heard voice, through tiredness, and let him dictate to me abou that, and I took the 25ml dose, earlier about 1/2pm. Keeping in mind, i have been up, physically from 5am, worked out f rom 6.15am, and walked both ways via the local area shops, not too far, from me.

I had been listenint to music and knitting this afternoon, and I shall resume for early and during the evening as per usual.

Overall, I'm very well, aboustely haven't had any deepening intrusive t houghts, and no aboutely not Paranoia. Very surprised, that the heard voice suddenly occurred, and I take 25ml of med?

i'LL think so it's the default of my freedom pass having failed, on the 1st January, I couldn't believe it, I felt what, 4 years so far, and the admin personage caused a big hoo ha of a problem. That's all I need I felt. Irate at the time on that day and afterwawrds.

Belive me I'll aim for a 3rd challenging and harder and fast session, of traditional and contemporary modern dance, aerobics, toning combined also.

I hope others posters are well, just about,

I'll return about 8.30 to update, brief you all,

Have a good evening,

Best Regards alll.

Natalie.

Duggie

Duggie

Former member
When I was actually taking medication I used to forget sometimes, then I used to hear one of my voices start trolling again, and that reminded me to take them, I don't realize it was a set up back then.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Update' I am fine and well again, taking 25ml daily, of having heard voice come up, suddenly out of the blue. I had my energy supplement, and also with my meal, I had orange juice, I'm finer tiredness wise.

Hopefully, on Tuesday, I'll do another challengin hard and faster workout session.

Have a good weekend all, I shall pop in, if i have fur ther problems, I can't forcast anything at the present time. I'm well and finer.

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

Hi Duggie,

Thanks for joining in, to the thread. Welcome aboard.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

i am now much better after having my energy supplement, and evening meal.

I'm listening to Jane McDonald tracks, whilst logged in to MHF.

I haven't heard any more voices, since 6pm. I thought what, after all these years, taking 25ml, and that should happen. If MHF doesn't mind, I just need to file this, grrr.

I am very much better now.

Have a pleasant evening all,

Best regards,all,

Natalie.

Duggie

Duggie

Former member
Thanks for the mention, my Aunt is called Jane McDonald strange world these days.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm very well now this evening. I have been listening to music and knitting, and at the moment, logged in to MHF, withouit music. I am much calmer heard voice wise.

My mental tiredness has gone, and I am now better on the vitality and mental energy side of things.

Have a good eveing/overnight all,

Best regards all.

EdEd

EdEd

I hope everything goes smoothly and quietly for you , keep up the good work working out and beating down those voices your the boss lady.

N

natalie

Thanks so much, Ed Ed, I very much do appreciate that. It was probably and most likely I was just very tired, and that's how the voice filtered through.

Thanks for the compliments in terms of my fitness regime.

All the best. I do enjoy reading your fitness posts.