Heard Voice - A gliche?

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

I'm alright since, and now, I'm very well again. Haven't had anymore voices bother - that soon cleared up around 9.30amish.

I have been absolutely shattered, today, and very busier.

I'm alright now and will be listening to musicals/music and knitting.

Best regards, all, have a very happy new year everyone, come on, we counteract those voices, together to beat the voices off, regardless whether on med, or not medication based.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning all folks,

I'm fine, hearing voices wise. I happened to have been up earlier, so put on music, and musicals, and knitting.

Also planning for a long workout session, this morning.

Still keeping to 25ml of medication.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have had the problem of non to clear, jumbled up heard voices within me. I have been unsettled for the past few weeks, via mother not well, further, until she's seen by GPs, and or a referral to Older People's Assessment Unit, for a thorough examination, to see how she could helped out further, at all, she has afib in the heart condition, high blood pressure condition, and tiredness from afib, and also suffers with boils health.

All of the sudden, voices filtered through within me, i felt what, the, anyway, I sooner put on my walkman and heard music, and musicals, and quickly the problems of heard voices disappeared.

I'm alright this evening, though she snapped at me, so my guess is, that her high blood pressure at the moment, is extremely high, one willknow for sure, in the morning when she checks then,we have a small unit at home to check blood pressure. And also she has been unsteady.

Anyway, t his evening I have been much better following on from the voices problems, late afternoon. In terms of her snapping, eventually I am now as normal again, well I'm not normal, I have mental health, I am much easier now, and took a dose of homeopathic.

Best regards all. Still taking 25ml of med.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I'm glad to hear you are okay, and I hope your mother becomes better too.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Morning,

I have been physically tired, very tired, from working out today, however,I have had a couple of heard voices up just before. I'll monitor, seeing how it goes.

What i would like to do this morning, after 9, and before, is to really settle down into music listening, and knitting.

Now the annoying thing being, bang with a start, I woke up at 4 am. Which was good, enabling me to get a workout done, later from 5.45am.

And I thought that exercise helps to keep the voices down and at bay, can't take my med dose yet, not until during afternoon, 25ml.

I have just had my low calorie cereal bar, so my energies should return mentally.

Best regards all,

It could well be, I'll need from dormant, the community mental health team outpaitents, however, hopefully not.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well this evening, no further hearing voices, have not come up i am pleased to report.

Have been listening to music, and knitting.

No need anyway for me to be on 30ml now.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi afternoon, Folks,

I'm very well, and slept very well too. No hearing voices, and no hearing delusions.

I'm out with father this af ternoon, he's assisting me for my appointment to collect my glasses, and also, we're visiting our cousins on his side, afterwards, they live not too far from the shops area where we will be. Gives me a chance, if he's avialable, to say hello to their son.

N

natalie

i forgot to say,

Have a good afternoon, all, I probably won't log in, until about 5.30/6pm.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have partially reduced down my dose to 20ml, from 25ml, which I am trying to trial once more, and so far, and although tired, very tired having been to two areas, today, I'm well, no hearing voices no hearing delusions, and no hallucinations, nothing too severe, nor beyond severe.

I am going to log out now, and ease into my coping stratergies, which I do regardless of med, listening musicals and music, and knitting.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm tired this evening, genuine tired. I've been to two areas, and to update I'm fine, no hearing voices, nor hallucinations, no hearing delusions, I'm well.

Will ease into music listening and knitting.

Have a good evening all, and after I've recovered from my bout of tiredness, I'll relogg on, approx 10pm. or so.

Best regawrds all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Evening Folks,

I have since bounced back from my tiredness. I'm re-energised.

I'm fine, I'm well, no hearing voices, no hallucinations, and no hearing delusions, and that's all on whilst trialing 20ml. I'm not looking for the route of, any such issues I'll have to reincrease.

I am hoping I'll get my low impact salsacise workout done, tomorrow. If not, Wednesday.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks, apologies for a early overnight post;

I'm fine, I'm well. However, I haven't had any heard voices/hallucinations/hearing delusions, it's just that I couldn't sleep much more.

I won't workout today, it's too cold.

I'm calling ahead to my voluntary work employer, and to enable me to pass on attending, due to the weather adverse affects. I need to go out local, later on, just after midday. I'll await until the ice clears up.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

i had a series of bouts of heard voices tumbling upon me, internally, allin the one go at 4.10 this afternoon. I knew I had been through a stressful time via on Saturday, when I had a touch of a slight bout of paranoia come up.

Well, ah, I couldn't take my med, I already had that, before midday closer to midday, so I thought right, I'll put on my small personal cd player, and headphones on, just after, and once more, this trick always works, belive me, by listening to musicals and music, and we are now 4.54 pm Monday afternoon, and I have been finer, since the heard voices flare up at 4.10pm.

I couldn't really increase me to 30ml, a) far too much in terms of shakiness, and b and 3, I take other prescribes meds as well, thouigh, they are not mental health hearing voices, and or also paranoia.

I am hoping to get a harder dance aerobics done, tomorrow or Wednesday morning.

Have a good Monday all, and I'll return to debrief, about 8.30pm,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Allowingn up to 5pm, and then 5.30pm, I have been much much better in terms of heard voices in the head.I have had a stressful weekend, and I wasn't well with sinuses, earlier on this afternoon.

I took my 25ml dose closer to midday. I have been listening to musicals and music on and off, and more on from 5.15pm.

I am hoping to get a harder dance aerobics workout done, either tomorrow or on early Morning Wednesday way before and I shall be setting out to volunteer (long story) on Wednesday.

Have a good evening all, I'll return to debrief, about 8.30pm.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a very good overnight of deep sleeping, waking up at 6.45am, however, and approching 8am, I realised, and checked with both parents, brother's away at the moment still, he comes back tonight, now, this must have been from an external source, I had a glitch of a heard voice.

I'd been dithering whether to increase me to 30ml, the med can be increased to 30ml, which is the top notch dose, and I then, I thought, I'll trial me on 25ml still for tomorrow morning, and I'll see what happens.

Since taking the dose this afternoon, I have been pretty much fine.

However, I shall say, that late last week or over the weekend, I had a couple of amercanised heard voices, oops, well, seeing that we've travelled out for totalling 30 years, is it any wonder, anyway, the americanised voices, hadn't lasted for very long on 2 separate occasions.

As always, listening to musicals and music, and knitting. And off course, working out to fitness dvds, given the chance, and planning to attend zumba.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been very well today, after since taking my dose at 2.30pm, this afternoon, I managed to gain, an hour's worth of coping stratergies time, and in the meantime, for how i don't know, I've become unsettled.

Also, my brother has since returned happily on for me as his sister, back from his weekend away in Kent, now. He's home for the bulk of the week, and working part time.

Hearing voices wise, I'm fine, I'm very well.

I hope that for the next hour, I'll settle into musicals and music listening and knitting, until abour roughly dinner time together with parents.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.