Heard Voice - A gliche?

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Just at the computer, in at home, which is non lap top style, normal desktop computer, and I am at the computer without listening to music/muscials.

All of the sudden, and I have been for a long long time, very well, hearing voices, wise, i suddenly felt I had a heard voice, happen, now ah, it felt a bit like, that somebody, was mentioning about me, now I have 2 names, me, I always use my middle name, for on here, this site, and I keep my real first name, for other ventures, and it felt as if, my real first name, was being discussed, I sensed, that it was from an outside source - I've been fine via within on the home, front, except non stability mid week, that was regarding in at home, no, this was via an external source.

I'll resume my listening to music - musical in fact, will be Dreamgirls, and I might be much much better, later on, I'm alright now, so could it be well, just a gliche in my system and I am now overall finer? Well, let's hope so.

Have a good evening all, and I'll come back with an update, somewhere/sometime, in the proper early morning, somewhere during 6 and 10am.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks again,

Just an update before I do settle to my copy of Dreamgirls musical, cd, I am now finer, since that heard voice gliche, I haven't had any more flare ups since.

i can't increase the dose, and I automatically happily swear by 25ml.

I still plan, to get a low impact salscise workout done, in the early morning.

i hope for those who hear voices, in some form, will be well overnight.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been very well since the gliche of a heard voice, no more heard voices, I'm pleased to say, and I have been settling down, to my copy of Dreamgirls the musical cd, and also Sister Act musical cd, while i knit.

Just felt I'd do a further update before retiring for the night.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Morning all,

I'm well this morning no further hearing voices, haven't occcurred.

I am intending to workout to my low impact salsacise workout dvd segment, about 6.15am.

As always, always, I am listening t o music/musicals, when not logged in to MHF. And either needle working by day, knitting by evening time. because it becomes twighlight and darker, so can't easily focus on needle working.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I'm alright, very well no hearing voices, or not even a heard one internally within me. I had to partially reduce down my dose t oday to 20ml, as I was noticing a side affect of shakiness in my left hand.

I have been doing a bit of needle working, however, do not feel settled, due to being away for 1 night, tomorrow.

I had managed to get a low impact traditional aerobics done, this earlier morning.

I just half hope I can gain a better overnight of sleep! And a deep sleep too.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I haven't been well today. Very very drained and tired, from the travelling back, and being away for 1 night, that I had a couple of combination of heard voice/and also hallucination.

On that note, I wasn't going to wait, until mid afternooon, to have my 25ml dose, i brought the time of the dose forward. At the moment, I'm at our in home computer wearing my headphones, and listening to Musical Sister Act, stage version , not film.

i have decided, I was too tired, to workout this afternoon, hopefully, I'll workout tomorrow morning.

I will ease into during the afternoon, with needle working, and musicals./music combined.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well this evening. I haven't had anymore heard voices nor hallucinations happen.

At one point, I was even listening to musical, whilst the computer earlier on today.

I'll be switching over to knitting this evening and musicals/music listening.

I hope to get my chair fitness workout done, tomorrow at some point.

Best Regards All,

Have a good evening all,

Natalie, I'll return with a debrief, about 9.30pm or thereabouts.

E

exyz

Hello Natalie,
Lovely to hear from you, I hope that all stays good.
I will miss your update later ...so my apologies. I'm having an early night as I've had a busy day.
Much better this cooler weather isn't it?
Sending good wishes
Exyz:)

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I am very well this evening, no hearing voices. And no hallucinations. Which can happen apparently if memory serves me right through/from cmht, can happen through sheer volumne of tiredness.

I have been listening to some musical of Dreamgirls, and knitting, I'll switch over to general music soon.

I'll be aiming to do a low impact traditional aerobics workout, just cardio aerobics based only, obvisouly with warm up, stretch and cooldown stretching.

Have a good night all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

I do apologise to all, I overlooked the time, to debrief, jokingly to follow, slap on my thigh.

N

natalie

HI, Afternoon, Folks,

I'm alright, as well as can be expected; very well on 25ml of med.

Just very much looking forward to get to being away on our family cruise holiday, ah, even though, I need to assist mum, she can't what with her problem left foot, walking distances of open wide plan spaces, ifthere is much shorter width, say the corridor of the deck floor of ship, she's fine, because she's got the rail, to hold onto walking along, one side anyway, still needing assistance, for general long distances walking, then that i say that.

I have managed to get a workout done t his morning, of tradiitonal low impact aerobics.

Will ease into either needle working or knitting this afternoon,

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Early Evening folks, based upon London UK, time.

I was going to be reducing down to 20ml dose, the other day, on board on cruise, and all of the sudden, during the af ternoon, I had a heard voice, happen.

So we thought mother and I right, I go back up to 25ml. I have been much better.

Well, at the moment, although I could be wrong, it feels as if we are now setting sail, I'll verify this with parents, to Barcelona for tomorrow, the captain was highlihgting, that there might be a situation around 12.30pm, tomorrow, for the ho ur, there will be a small note, this evening on board, to highlight this, it's because Barcelona is a busy port and terminal area, I think, he was announcing verbally..

Apart from the hearing voice, and my leg, my leg is now very much better, I am very much better stress wise.

I have noticed a Table Tennis session on board, on the time was not suitable for me.I am waiting to hear at a more preferable time. On another day.

Maybe.

I am not doing anymore zumbas, now, i found that session just a bit too energetic.

I won't post now not until during next week.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am very much better having been back to home for over the weekend, no further hearing voices, nor hearing delusions, I am very well today.

Still keeping to my 25ml doses, of medication.

Listening to music/musicals, and knitting.

I hope to be working, out to my fitness low impact salacise dvd.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

A during the afternoon update;

I am much much better today, only slight gliche of a h eard voice, and I have taken my afternoon dose of med, keeping things as always under control. And down.

I have just done a low impact salsacise, workout, in at home, and mental health wise, feel so much better having done that.

I do intend still as always, always, music/musicals listening and knitting to keep stresses of any, down.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately, a bit of a gliche this morning, earlier on, first thing, of a heard voice. Sound liked that they were calling my name, real first name, for saftey and care. Anyway, I realised, that probably regarding some weeks what with father, and my health concerns for him, and I hadn't been well, that's probably how the heard voice materialised this morning. For the moment, I am still going to trial on 20ml.

i am always at it still, listening to music and musicals, and knitting.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well this aft ernoon, and throughout the course of the morning, I haven't had anymore heard voices, happen. Therefore, I will stay, to continue in the early stages of, my trial on 20ml dose.

I am hoping to do my chair fitness workout, later on today.

Should the voice happen to be worsening, or persist, then, I'll get back to the surgery to update the GP, I'm not looking out for that route.

I would personally and preferably rather ignore the voice problem, that came upon me in my waking hours of this morning. Earlier in the morning, about 9ish.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been very well today, trialing me on 20ml of med. I haven't had any heard voices come up.

I have discovered I need to buy hold of a new personal cd player, I'll buy all being well, tomorrow.

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was currently today aware, earlier on, that neighbours were having a big family get to gether, and I was starting to trial me on 20ml, so then I had a feeling and thought, well, if that's the case, and later on i might suffer, I'll increase the dose slightly by 5ml just in case as a preventative. I'm very glad, that I've done that.

Have been listening to musical, and knitting, and via my new walkman, and new headphones.

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Evening All Folks,

I had a gliche of heard voices this mid morning, I'll explain the reason how;

Suddenly during the earlier part of evening last night I had an idea of a thought of cd to hunt for, in my amounts of cds, and took me an age to find; eventually I had. Then, I went to retire for th enight at 11pm, and boy, it was difficult. I was up at 2.30pm, and i then just could not sleep, admittedly, the colder temperatures down slightly as well, there had to have been and then felt, must be unknown reasons, and I just couldn't feel - go back to retire for the night and i couldn't figure out the reason.

Anyway i fell asleep for half an hour or a quarter of an hour this afternoon, felt brighter and refreshed mind you, and I was pre watching my brand new fitness dvd as well, complimentary laughing, and couldn't keep my open.

i'm finer hearing voices wise this early evening, i had my dose, bit before going out shopping this morning, and I am very well on 20ml.

I am in the throes of preparing for working out earlier morning tomorrow.

I'll return to debrief further around about 8.30pm.

Have a good evening everyone, hopefully,

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

A much improved evening! Have been settling down to knitting,and music/musicals listening combined.

I have been very much finer today on 20ml of med, no further hearing voices nor hearing delusions.

Unless I happen to be asleep, I am aiming to get a well a breakdown part of my brand new fitness dvd done, tomorrow earlier morning.

I'll pre watch the remainder of the dvd, this one, a couple more times.

I am free based at home tomorrow, in and out, volunteering on Tuesday for 2 hours, and also lunch in my main base, over the road, and very much clear of bookings for the remainder of the week, at the moment.

Have a good hopeful evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning All Folks,

I hadn't been well, about 8.30am.

There was a very low helicopter, travelling past, and apart from that, well noise affects me greatly for my mental health wellbeing, I had a series of a couple of heard voices. At first, I thought they were real, went out to the hall, just slightly, from my room, and nobody was there.

It's then occurred to me, I have been very low this week, due to mother, and dad and I assisting her much more, i assisting her much more, so possibly that could have caused it? Anyway, I shall be keeping to 25ml of medication, to help surpress the voices down.

Before this week, and from such a time, I had always always been very well, just this week, and a holiday week, mum wasn't well, and through feeling low, and my voices played up.

I'm hoping my daytime will be much better, I don't take my dose until in the afternoon.

I do always always, listen to music and musicals, and knitting.

Best regards all.

Natalie.