Heard few voices

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been well for quite sometime. Well for a long time in actual fact, heard voices wise.

Just this week, I have had a couple of bouts of heard voices, earlier on in the week these were nothing to write home about, the ones today, was a sign I needed to take my dose, before I forgot to, as I was due to take my dose.

I'm much better again.

Hopefully, this afternoon, I will settle down, into music listening and knitting.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

I forgot to say, and that whilst on 25ml dose. It probably was just a gliche, I reckon.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

i i have been much better following on from a few heard voices, and then I took my dose, around 2.10pm, this afternoon.

Annoyingly, for me, in terms of preferring peace and quanlity, and what with my mental health too, there have been helicopters about, this afternoon, well, I can't do anything about increasing my dose, because 25ml can only be the top level of dose I can be on.

I have been healthier and h appier, listening to musical and knitting.

Will hopefully hear more music and knitting this afternoon, and certainly as well, during the evening.

Have a good day all,

Best regards, all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a problem of a singular heard voice. This morning upon waking up. I'd been trialing me on 20ml, so now, not literally now, earlier on I have upped my dose back to 25ml.

Today has been busier, shopping for mother, this morning and me, this afternoon, and I had an in home appointment. I was feeling tired during lunchtime.

Have been listening to musicals and music on and off today, and knitting combined.

Have a good afternoon, all.

Best regards all.

E

EstherRose94

What have you been knitting? That’s a good way to keep busy but relax at the same time!

N

natalie

Hi EstherRose94,

Nice to meet you, before I forget;

I always try to knit pieces, squares, so that eventually, given the opportunity and time, I can then transform, into a blanket.

I don't have a problem with my casting on and knitting, it's the casting off! I have aproblem with, depending if my hands become a bit too arthrtic these years, meaning painful, I can't then easily do the casting off, when it comes to it, and the tension is tighter somewhat.

Overall, though I do enjoy knitting.

Thanks for asking, and support.

E

EstherRose94

Hi EstherRose94,

Nice to meet you, before I forget;

I always try to knit pieces, squares, so that eventually, given the opportunity and time, I can then transform, into a blanket.

I don't have a problem with my casting on and knitting, it's the casting off! I have aproblem with, depending if my hands become a bit too arthrtic these years, meaning painful, I can't then easily do the casting off, when it comes to it, and the tension is tighter somewhat.

Overall, though I do enjoy knitting.

Thanks for asking, and support.
Oh that’s cool! I knitted a scarf once, it was a bit lumpy haha. But it was fun.

N

natalie

Thanks very much, EstherRose94.

Hi Folks,

I thouight it was high time that I did an update;

I have been very well this afternoon and evening, since following on from having taken 25ml.

I haven't had any further mishaps of heard voices, singular ones, no. Thankfully not, where that one sprung, from, I shouldn't like to wonder, and on that note, it always best policy i feel, to ignore off the voice or voices.

I have been finally, this early evening listening to music, and knitting. Combined, whilst logged out fr om MHF.

Have a good evening all,

Thanks once again, Esther,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Thanks Lu.

I was to tired to do anymore posting, last night.

Take care now.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been finer this morning upon waking. No h eard voices.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

As pre planned today, I have reduced my dose down to 20ml. I'm well, no hearing voices, groups of or singular.

Have just commenced my round of musicals and music listening and knitting combined, tuning into a couple of forums, and also, and he's working at the moment in case he gets stuck into a technical rut, to help father at the computer. via his accountancy work.

I'm alright, I'm well.

Best regards,all

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well today, no heard voices.

I have been ouit locally, done my workout, and have been music listening and knitting. which will resume until dinner time, hopefully.

Have a good day all,

Oh yes, on 20ml, and I'll notify GP, when I am in the surgery.

Best regards all.

burt tomato

burt tomato

This thread reminds me in Rambo 3, when the afghan soldier said to Rambo - You nothing about war, Rambo replied 'Fired a few shots'

Its hilarious :rofl2:

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Thanks, Midnight, I am much better and continuing to be well.

Hi Folks,

I'm very well this evening, have been listening to musicals and music, and knitting combined, now tomorrow, and whilst parents shall be out, or, earlier in the morning, I'll get my dancier workout done, and a bit of tradtional aerobics.

I don't have any problems of heard voices to report, at this time.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been very well, no further heard voices.

Have been listening to musicals, and music and knitting, from earlier evening much more.
Busier in the afternoon, dealing via admin my own admin, for volunteer opportunity, and application for that role consisting of cv and covering letter, which was then dealt with and sent off.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll workout.

Have a good evening all, oh and now officially, on 20ml, I notified the GP, today.

Best regards, all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was just aware of a very low loud helicopter, while I was having lunch! I'm fine, I do not have any triggering issues, in terms of the helciopter, if anything, I've been suffering with my sinuses infection today.

Will settle down hopefully, this afternoon, for the next couple of hours all beign well, music listening and knitting.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all, oh yes, now taking 20ml dose officially.

Natalie.