• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Healthy living helped my body and liver recover quickly after an overdose.

C

cherbear

Healthy living helped my body and liver recover quickly after an overdose.

Had blood tests today and they came back clear . In hospital I needed less treatment than what would have normally been given after a staggered overdose and my liver has repaired itself fast . Seems my general healthy living has helped my liver and body recover very quickly even after what I put it through . I'm an avid walker and eat a balanced diet and on occassion take vitamin supplements . I don't drink much don't smoke either . Having a healthy lifestyle has helped me survive and avoid some potential serious damage to my organs .

V

volnash

That is great news cherbear, im glad to hear that your results came back in a positive manner.

I am also a believer in the healthy lifestyle, and i go for runs but i started with walks:) and did go for walks for 6 months before i could even run due to me being a bit overweight in the past.

Glad you are feeling better.

We need to have this body of ours for a long time, so it's good that you have already realised the importance of a balanced and healthy diet, i commend you sir:)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm really pleased that it appears no lasting damage has been done. :hug1:
It's not easy to keep to a health lifestyle, especially if you're low, so huge credit to you for doing that. xx

C

cherbear

Aw x Thanks Volnash and Somersetscorpio you have both been fantastic and it means alot that you have both been there for me through all of this . Always been a bit of a health nut lol just hope the therapy works don't think if I put my body through this a third time that I will be so lucky . Hope you are both ok ?!

Last edited:
V

volnash

I am okay, got some friends coming over which is why my status is set to busy at the moment, we can always talk over PM aswell if you should have anything you want to discuss.

As for doing it again i think you know better, and i hope you are in that place at the time where you can appreciate that as a fact:) we care even though this is an online forum i care for several users on here, and i wouldnt invest time here if i didnt.

Take care of yourself :p

C

cherbear

Thanks Volnash ! Hope you have a good time with your friends . I really appreciate you being there for me I'm in a better place at the moment I don't ever want to get to that point again .Always there for you too if you ever want to talk . Take care of yourself too . xxx