• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Health Worrier

J

Jolly

Slept not too bad. I do hope you settled a bit before hubby got home. Les got his antibiotics and took one last night and felt better this morning. Woke up and have anxiety tummy. I do hope it wears off. Does your daughter live at home. I am going to do some mindfulness after trying to colour my hair (my roots). Lucy is a hairdresser but I have been doing my own hair for a year now due to the lockdowns lol. Speak when you get up xx

I

Inie

Slept not too bad. I do hope you settled a bit before hubby got home. Les got his antibiotics and took one last night and felt better this morning. Woke up and have anxiety tummy. I do hope it wears off. Does your daughter live at home. I am going to do some mindfulness after trying to colour my hair (my roots). Lucy is a hairdresser but I have been doing my own hair for a year now due to the lockdowns lol. Speak when you get up xx
That’s good we both got decent sleep. I did finally settle yesterday about 30 mins after taking tablet. I also have sensitive stomach. I have be careful of what I eat. Hope you are feeling better. My daughter is still at home probably for a while she still needs to finish college. I haven’t been to the hairdressers since lockdown. I’ve been using creaclip to trim my hair. It works pretty well. How many grandkids do you have? Do you see them often? I’m hoping today my anxiety will be more manageable. I will find more time for mindfulness. Thanks for chatting with me.

J

Jolly

I have 4 grandchildren two in Australia and two round the corner. I have just done some mindfulness. My tummy is sensitive so I too have to be careful. Usually stick to the same things. I am so pleased the med worked and you had a decent sleep. My friend told me not to check the time when I wake so I haven’t for two nights. Not saying anymore in case I jinx it lol. It must be nice to have your daughter at home. I do miss mine. With one in Australia who was coming to visit last year but lockdown put a stop to that. Do you ever wonder why we are like this. I don’t know of anyone on my family having this disorder. Thank you for chatting as well xx

I

Inie

I have 4 grandchildren two in Australia and two round the corner. I have just done some mindfulness. My tummy is sensitive so I too have to be careful. Usually stick to the same things. I am so pleased the med worked and you had a decent sleep. My friend told me not to check the time when I wake so I haven’t for two nights. Not saying anymore in case I jinx it lol. It must be nice to have your daughter at home. I do miss mine. With one in Australia who was coming to visit last year but lockdown put a stop to that. Do you ever wonder why we are like this. I don’t know of anyone on my family having this disorder. Thank you for chatting as well xx
Hopefully this lockdown will end soon now that they’re vaccines. My hubby and I tested positive for COVID a month ago. Bit of a scare. Thankfully our symptoms were mild. We are back to normal. I am guessing we built up some immunity that will last for a while. It’s sad to be a far away from your family. They are missing you too. Mindfulness usually helps calm my mind and stomach. I am one of those who likes checking the time but it’s best not to. I inherited my anxiety from my grandmother. I remember she use to have to take Valium at night to put herself to sleep. My anxiety is creeping up. Hope we manage today. How are you doing?

I

Inie

Hopefully this lockdown will end soon now that they’re vaccines. My hubby and I tested positive for COVID a month ago. Bit of a scare. Thankfully our symptoms were mild. We are back to normal. I am guessing we built up some immunity that will last for a while. It’s sad to be a far away from your family. They are missing you too. Mindfulness usually helps calm my mind and stomach. I am one of those who likes checking the time but it’s best not to. I inherited my anxiety from my grandmother. I remember she use to have to take Valium at night to put herself to sleep. My anxiety is creeping up. Hope we manage today. How are you doing?
I tried to pm you it said it was closed for conversations. Still new at this forum.