• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression!

T

Tinky04

i constantly have a fear that something is going to happen to me. I dread mornings which are my worst, I can’t even be in the house on my own anymore it’s got that bad. I wake physically trembling, sweating, heart racing, thoughts everywhere. Can only calm down if I take diazepam which I am dependent on in the mornings which I don’t want to be. I literally feel like giving up with everything in my body and every little energy left I don’t know how much more I can take. I feel so alone and feel like I’m the only one who feels this bad with it :( I need some friends to talk to who understand and get it if there going through it as mine just don’t get it anymore and think have given up on me :low:

Bod

Bod

Hello Tinky04, welcome to the forum I'm sure you will settle in here and get the help and advice off the members here as everyone is so caring.

T

Tinky04

Hi @Bod. Thankyou for messaging. I’m at a loss right now I feel I’ve tried everything to get through these horrible feelings and this horrible health anxiety and this week has been extra hard to deal with and feels so much worse. Feel like giving up most days.

Bod

Bod

With us depression is bad enough but then throw in any form of anxiety and all hell breaks loose, it is so physically mentally and emotionally draining on us and when I have it really bad my body can ache as though I have been hit with something.

T

Tinky04

@Bod it is. This week is the worst I think I feel physically achey and so tired I could sleep all day tucked up in bed but then at the same time I’m scared to be alone on my own, I physically exhaust myself to prove I can make it through the day without going to sleep or lie down because if I do I must have something wrong with me.

Bod

Bod

Sleep is good for us, but too much can then make things a lot harder to do as our motivation then goes right out of the window.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Tinky04, welcome to the forum.

T

Tinky04

Hi @Anime-Alchemy . Thankyou, joined yesterday to try and find people who are going through the same. I feel so alone right now and helpless I’m lost what to do to help myself anymore. I feel like giving everything in.

historygirl21

historygirl21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
welcome to the forum and and you are in a great place, people here are very supportive and willing to listen i have found.

Bod

Bod

@Bod it is. This week is the worst I think I feel physically achey and so tired I could sleep all day tucked up in bed but then at the same time I’m scared to be alone on my own, I physically exhaust myself to prove I can make it through the day without going to sleep or lie down because if I do I must have something wrong with me.

I'm sorry your week has been crap and your suffering, do you have family at all who you could talk to at all plus have you spoken to your GP at all ?

SoftRain

SoftRain

RIght now I would not worry about the diazepam you take. It gets you through the mornings until you can get a more solid solution.
I taken xanax for 25 years and it still helps on the bad days.

T

Tinky04

@SoftRain I know but I take it that often that my doctors will always try and not give me much anymore so I don’t come dependant on it so I have to cope without it when they don’t give it me.
It gets me through every time but I feel like a zombie for the rest of the day that’s why I want to find a solution to all of this so I can feel myself and get through it again but I think I put to much pressure on myself when I’m having a rough week or month.

SoftRain

SoftRain

@SoftRain I know but I take it that often that my doctors will always try and not give me much anymore so I don’t come dependant on it so I have to cope without it when they don’t give it me.
It gets me through every time but I feel like a zombie for the rest of the day that’s why I want to find a solution to all of this so I can feel myself and get through it again but I think I put to much pressure on myself when I’m having a rough week or month.
I completely understand. The docoters don't even question me anymore because it helps my anxiety so much. I don't have the zombie effect though which would be awful. hugs

T

Tinky04

I know I wish mine didn’t. They make me feel so tired but at the same time there meant to relax you so I think I read to much in to it again. It just goes round in a circle. I take something to calm my anxiety but then worry what the tablet is making me feel like it’s hell to live with.