Health Anxiety- Long Post

C

CPO06

ANA is anti nuclear antibodies. It’s the cells your body produces that mistakenly attack healthy tissue. I was reading that flare ups can cause neurological symptoms including anxiety and depression. Perhaps that was where the sudden uncontrollable anxiety came from a few month back 🙁

C

CPO06

Let me know what happens with your nerve tests. A lot of people with autoimmune disease develop nerve pain and fibromyalgia too.

X

Xxsarahl88xc

Heyyyy been to doctors today.. i have carpal tunnel syndrome. I have had to order a splint and take naproxen for a month. I asked if its supposed to be just in the wrist (bcoz i get it everywhere) nd he sed if i have nerve problems in 1 place i will probs find.i get it in others too... its started in my siatic (however its spelt haha) nerve today boooo.
Ive got to go bk in a month if this plan doesnt help
So we shall see. The doc i saw wasnt as informative as the lady that refered me...
Regarding all the other stuff ive felt slightly better these past few days. I think my sinuses r unblocking as now i have a full blown cold. I still feel shit but not as stressed out as normal
We shall see what the next month brings.
Keep me posted with you :) speak soon xx

C

CPO06

Heyyyy been to doctors today.. i have carpal tunnel syndrome. I have had to order a splint and take naproxen for a month. I asked if its supposed to be just in the wrist (bcoz i get it everywhere) nd he sed if i have nerve problems in 1 place i will probs find.i get it in others too... its started in my siatic (however its spelt haha) nerve today boooo.
Ive got to go bk in a month if this plan doesnt help
So we shall see. The doc i saw wasnt as informative as the lady that refered me...
Regarding all the other stuff ive felt slightly better these past few days. I think my sinuses r unblocking as now i have a full blown cold. I still feel shit but not as stressed out as normal
We shall see what the next month brings.
Keep me posted with you :) speak soon xx
Ahh carpal tunnel drove me crazy I had it while I was pregnant! It ran about halfway up my arms but nowhere else and went away about a month after I had my daughter. So it sounds like you have some other nerve issues going on? I hope the naproxen helps some. I think we also call the nerve pain fibromyalgia? Got my echo and holter results today. Both normal!! So thankful and happy.