Health aniexty

C

Clairem91

Hi I'm new to this forum, I'm 25 years old female and have suffered with aniexty for years. It gets worse and then better but at the moment it's really bad!! I fear I have a serious illness and at the minute I fear of a brain tumour. My head feels like it's in a washing machine and I'm not with it, my ears are fluttering, I'm forgetting things, I feel so tired and weak, I just can't function! I've been to the doctors every week maybe more than once and they no me and always say it's my aniexty but what if it's not?? Surely it can't bring all these symptoms on and feel real? I had a really bad episode the other morning I woke up, came down for a cup of tea and felt dizzy and faint and started dripping with sweat, ran upstairs puked up and sweated bucket but then was fine 15 minutes later. Well not fine but not feeling sick now every morning I fear I'm going to be sick and that makes things worse. I brought myself a blood pressure monitor and my heart rate is anywhere between 100-135 now that's really making me panic!! I seriously need some advice, I take 200mg sertraline but I have been on that for about 1 year so the doctor has changed me to a new one so I'm weaning from one to another. Also got diazepam for the in between period. I feel maybe my blood pressure is wrong so I keep taking it but every time I go doctors it's fine! Also had full blood count and everything fine although maybe slightly anemic. Please help :(

C

Clairem91

I also keep forgetting things!! What winds me up is last week on Monday I went to the doctors as she wanted to see me again and I was like yeah I'm fine nothing to complain about then bam Wednesday I was completely messed up again and back to my aniexty!!