• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Healing Crystal Help

M

Myst3ry

Hello all!

So I need a bit of help, a friend of mine is very into crystal healing and meditation. And because of her interests, I started to get into it as well on my young path to self-change.

To thank her and show her my gratitude and how much she means to me during this time, I was hoping to get a her a crystal, ideally a pendant or maybe a bracelet...

I was wondering if anyone here could help me choose the best crystal and/or gem for what she is currently going through herself. Ideally something that can help with...

- Strength to be more outgoing and talk to new people. She is shy and does not want to be.
- Help with Love and Trust issues.
- Strength to move forward, and keep going with her own self-change. Supportive vibe.
- help suppress or repel negative energy/mentality. There are days where old memories or just an over all negative energy over comes her.
- Welcomes positive energy
- self confidence to help deal with/confront issues in her life and family

so if there is a certain gem or crystal, or combination maybe that comes to mind for these attributes, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know :)

thank you in advanced!

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi myst3ry,
Welcome to the forum.
the ones that come to mind, for me, are smoky quartz to protect, ground, anchor and remove negative energy.
for issues of love and trust i would recommend a rose quartz.
Definately a yellow crystal in there but i'm not sure which to recommend.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I agree with what others have suggested.

Rose quartz is a brilliant all-rounder when it comes to emotional struggles.
Smokey quartz is good to protect and ground.
Also, turquoise is good for the throat charka and will encourage more confident communication.

Also, peridot is a nice one because it helps the heart and solar plexus. It's known to 'heal the healer'.

Anyway, i'm sure whatever you choose will be lovely. It's really thoughtful of you to give her a nice gift like this. :)

M

Myst3ry

thank you all very much for the suggestions! i now have a much narrower search thanks to you :)