Headaches

O

OBIWAN

Anyone get really intense head aches at the front of the head and around the eyes that doesn't seem to want to go away?

O

OBIWAN

Yes I tend to do that it helps a little.Its funny I had my breakdown many years ago and haven't felt the same since.Before the breakdown I felt normal I think,never wanted to sleep in the day and never really had prolonged headaches,wish I was like before!

C

chantella

that is called a tired headache i suffer alot with headache and its due to lack or too much sleep :/ also stress can cause u to have headache also crying my advice is to stop drinking any caffine products after a certain time at night and chocloate avoid medication as it keeps the pain away but if its alot they stop working after a while also if u have an anxiety disorder or stress related order pills only increase it my advice lay down and try and relax also i would suggest go to the opticions my was due to not wearing glasses i still get headaches but i have seem a reduce since i started wearing glasses :) hope things improve for you . tell

S

suzy

I get a lot of headaches- more like what you say a tiredness headache. I feel like I get enough sleep but I can wake up from vivid dreams and feel tired still!

Today feels like a lazy day- Ive caught up on my sleep but I still feel so tired and that headache feeling. Im trying to cut caffeine out so drink one cup of tea a day if that. I dont tend to have fizzy anymore and trying to eat more fruit to be healthier.

Just have so few days of feeling full of beans!