• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

He broke up with me :(

AnnaBanana267

AnnaBanana267

Well I have been afraid that my boyfriend might break up with me yesterday already. He just texted me today to let me know that that is what he is doing. I had asked him to text me I did not feel I would be strong enough to see him to talk about it. He was right in doing itWell I have been afraid that my boyfriend my break up with me yesterday are ready. He just texted me today to let me know that that is what he is doing.(I had asked him to text me because I knew I couldn’t handle seeing him in person if this would be the case) He was right in doing it: He is not ready for a relationship due to various factors and he was not giving me the right amount of time or paying me enough attention while distracted by these other things. He has a lot to work out in his life. I should’ve known because he is early in his recovery and I have many many years of 12 step recovery. He has a long way to go in terms of self development and knowledge of himself.We had only been seeing each other for about four months but we had said the love word to each other. On top of the death of my young friend yesterday, and now this, I am devastated today. It all feels like too much. And because I don’t let people very close I have a only a few friends to talk to about this,; I also can be kind of intense having the BPD and I think that scares people off. So I am left pretty much with my own sadness today feeling so alone. I can’t even get a hug from anybody because of the stupid Covid.
Today sucks big time and I ache really badly.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi, I am very sorry that this happened. xo

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Sorry to hear, hope you heal very soon.