Having trouble (potentially triggering)

K

KitKat90

I’ve been having a difficult time. I have been fighting wanting to leave. Everyday is a struggle. I’ve not been able to handle or cope with life. I am tried of being in pain and alone dealing with it. I have no hope. I won’t get into the deals of why. I don’t know what else to do but I can’t continue like this...

M

missme

I’ve been having a difficult time. I have been fighting wanting to leave. Everyday is a struggle. I’ve not been able to handle or cope with life. I am tried of being in pain and alone dealing with it. I have no hope. I won’t get into the deals of why. I don’t know what else to do but I can’t continue like this...
It's so difficult to see the wood through the trees when one is feeling so unwell.
But I am here to say that I got well. With the right support and combination of strategies, you can get there too! I'm so sorry that you feel alone. I've been there, feeling like no one understands, but I have found quite the opposite in a safe place like this forum. People that have suffered adversity, really do understand, and even though we are all different, we just "get it".
Have you identified the things that are making you feel like this? Recovery, is like an onion. One must peel away one layer at a time, and baby steps! I'm happy to be here and listen and also, share my recovery strategies that helped me get well

J

Jules5

So sorry you are in pain. No one deserves to feel so badly. Is their some way you can look up and feel better. Never ever take your life it is so cold on the other side. Hugs

K

KitKat90

I do know the things that are making me feel like this. I’ve been having trouble with these thoughts for sometime. I’ve also struggled with getting support. I’m on medication now but it’s still there. I don’t want to feel this way. I am open to anything to will help.. thank you missme.

K

KitKat90

I try and distract myself but it doesn’t really help, only in the moment. I don’t go anywhere anymore. I had a hard time leaving my home. I have little support from those around me. It takes so much to ask for help and when the people you love don’t understand. I feel like no one is really understanding how I feel and how hard it is to push those feelings down.

M

missme

Oh it's an awful place to feel alone, I'm so sorry that you are experiencing this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Self Harm Forum 3
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 11