• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Having Kittens

chesya

chesya

Hello All,

I'm a bipolar person, and have suffered disturbances (mainly depressive) since 3 years old. In France I was diagnosed as having the psychotic form of the illness, here in the UK my waking dreams are better understood and non-psychotic treatment is proving more effective. I also have weird recurring stuff over being victim. I've just left my wife after 12 years and am only beginning to realize the extent to which I allowed her to control and bully me down to my inner most thoughts. It really has been an escape from jail; but facing clearing up the mess is tough.

I used to be a painter. I still like to draw fetish art (not sure whether this is good or bad for me) and write stories.

Not having kittens so much now.:p

Last edited:
D

Dollit

Hi Chesya - my last partner used to draw fetish art and I think if it keeps you off street corners and hanging round with the bad kids then what the hell!

Good to see you here and hope you get even a tenth of what I do from here - this is a good place.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Chesya, yes welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find us all a friendly supportive bunch. Dive in when you're comfortable.

chesya

chesya

Hi Chesya, yes welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find us all a friendly supportive bunch. Dive in when you're comfortable.
Thanks, but I'm hypomanic at the moment and trying not go overboard with posting.

If I try hard to read more than post, then I should get a balance :)

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi Chesya and :welcome:

It is nice to meet you and I join the others in welcoming you. I hope that your have stopped having kittens now.

This is a supportive environment and one in which you can share your feelings.

Can I ask what fetish art is? Is it what is sounds like?

A friend of mine likes to write stories - it helps her put her life and emotions into perspective.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums soon.

Take care

Companion

chesya

chesya

Hi Chesya and :welcome:

It is nice to meet you and I join the others in welcoming you. I hope that your have stopped having kittens now.

This is a supportive environment and one in which you can share your feelings.

Can I ask what fetish art is? Is it what is sounds like?

A friend of mine likes to write stories - it helps her put her life and emotions into perspective.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums soon.

Take care

Companion
Thank you.

Fetish art is a label, so what it is and isn't what it sounds like. My avatar is a fairy. I draw a lot of fairies and apparently because many are naked in my depiction they fall under a fetish category.

I was abducted and interfered with at the age of three. I came off very lightly and it's nothing compared with what far too many children have endured and sadly are enduring, but it had a profound emotional effect me. At the same time I became fascinated with Alice in Wonderland, especially the shrinking. I guess the two are connected. As a 3 year old Alice was older than me and has since always seemed a grown woman. My fascination with the idea of woman being tiny compare to her environment, I have been told, is a fetish. Since I use this as symbolism for my own feelings of vulnerability especially while depressed, the increased intensity of sensual experiences while manic and recurring abuse victim experiences that seemed to have marred my life, I have acknowledged this label. It's best just accept the worst description of what you do than constantly have to justify it as something better.

Here's link to an inoffensive example http://www.drawspace.com/forums/ind...req=user&user=114425&op=view_album&album=5158

If you PM me I can send a link for other mild examples.

Last edited:
chesya

chesya

Example

Here's an example to show it's no big deal. It's a fairy with a broken wing and although she's female it represents my own feelings of vulnerability. The intense colours and the heightened sensuality of the world of a fairy wild in nature, represent my mania.

If it's against the rules it can always be deleted

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Dollit

Even if you hadn't spoken of the vulnerability the picture shouts that. I fear vulnerability but know I have to make my self vulnerable at times if I want love. Interesting use of the open hand.

And no, I can't see why that particular picture would be against the rules.

L

leanne

hi there, and welcome, im very new myslf and am also not doing that much posting but i think your pictures are ace, i also suffer from bipolar and get very stressed trying to exsplain my emotions, it's seems you use your art to describe your emotions which i think is cool... enjoy the forum.
take care.
leanne.

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

your arts amazing :D i love fairies and pixies anything like that if im honest but none really take my fancy but yours ive just been in total awe at :eek: woooow!
:welcome: by the way too haha!

chesya

chesya

Thank you everyone. So if anyone's in need of a fairy you know where to come!

D

Dollit

Hi littlegirl - you'll find support here be it fairies, angels or real people.