• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

having bad time

F

flowerpot

Need a bit help at the moment. Anxiety really bad and no one to tell. Trying to keep it from husband who's been prescribed antidepressants himself. Feel mentally and physically exhausted. Why is it always bad news can people not see the effect it has on me.

Can't keep still, headache,ears buzzing with tinnitus, sweating.
People can be so selfish.

Sorry to moan. Flowerpot

U

Unloved

hi flowerpot, i am sorry to hear that you are suffering in silence.. This time of year things are pressure enough x.. Maybe we could swap places?., my washing machine went BANG earlier today with an electrical flash.. it had my dogs blanket inside, which i am now going to throw away as it was FULL of sick.. Really nice thing to come down stairs to this morning.. I will just add these things onto the growing list i have at home. Last week my fridgefreezer of 20yrs 'died' ..id just spent my last money on getting enough in, to hopefully last me over Christmas.. All the food id brought got given to some Ungrateful alcoholic who couldnt even ring to say a simple 'thankyou' .. Still . Then theres the busted Shower and toilet flush in my bathroom, lol!.. Im sure someone is trying to tell me something!? *Keep Your Head-Up Petal xxx

M

Mastiff mom

Dear Flowerpot, I know that feeling. It's so terrible-- I'm sending you great big hug.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Really sorry you are struggling. Is horrible when you have no one to talk to about how you are feeling. Having to keep strong for your husband. I hope posting on here will help a bit. You are not moaning. Please keep posting

F

flowerpot

Thanks for your replies they were appreciated made me cry.I know I'm lucky in a lot of ways but I feel I have passed my health issues on to my family and at one point thought I should not have had children. They come to me and I try to help them but I can't take anymore. Now my husband depressed and anxious and the doctor is seeing how he get on with meds or if he is in early stages of dementia. I am trying not to get annoyed when he forgets or bit confused I know he can't help it but I'm in bits myself. Told son he is on his own if he doesn't get himself sorted. Worried at times about daughter and granddaughters but they don't take any advice and just do what they want so they will just have to take the consequences. I'm wasting my breath so have given up. Have been angry with myself for letting them dump their problems on me. Got no other family round me and my close friend that I met a relaxation group 25 years ago died suddenly. Other people don't want to know. You bring them down low or they don't understand. Mention mental health problems and they think your nuts. They have no idea do they?
The so called help from nhs is terrible.going to change doctors and trying to make appointments with cpn even after months of waiting is useless. Had to cancel appointment two weeks ago because of virus and could not get another till after middle on January. I've only seen her twice for 45mins. Is there so many ill or not enough staff. Maybe I don't shout enough.
Does anybody find the pain from arthritis is worse when they're anxious? I'm in agony with my hands.

Thanks for taking interest. Hope I haven't made anybody low ( didn't mean to ) feels better getting things of my chest and I'm here and would like to hear from you.

Hug if you need one. Flowering.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Sorry you're feeling like this flowerpot. It sounds as though you have a lot to deal with and that you're at the end of your tether! I'm sorry that I haven't got any specific advice for you; I just wanted you to know that someone else is here.

With the mental health services, I think you're right on both - too many ill and not enough staff/services to cope with it all. I don't know that it matters how loud you shout.

You won't make anyone low by sharing your worries and issues. We're all here to support each other so vent as you need to. I hope things get easier for you. :hug1:

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey flowerpot, :flower2:

sending you a big hug :hug: