• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Having a tough time

T

the_krowman

I'm having a tough time emotionally at the moment. Am finding dealing with what happened in my childhood tough. I don't talk about it much but for the first fifteen years of my life I was the victim of physical and emotional abuse. This fact maybe could have caused my schizophrenia or maybe not. We just don't know. Have been crying every night for about a week now.

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

I have been having a tough time too. Thinking about my friend that died in 2012 and my mom that died last year. I have experienced more deaths too. I am an outcast that constantly battles with loneliness. Hope you succeed in your battles with mental illness. 😥🙏

T

the_krowman

I have been having a tough time too. Thinking about my friend that died in 2012 and my mom that died last year. I have experienced more deaths too. I am an outcast that constantly battles with loneliness. Hope you succeed in your battles with mental illness. 😥🙏
Yeah, thanks. My best friend also committed suicide in 1989. This is also around the time I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. We were both 19 at the time. I never recovered from his loss. I miss him so much!