• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Having a rough time

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

i think I' donne

tears won';t stop

too scared to go out

no food inn to eat

this isn't a life for anyone

you put sick dogs down
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling so low.

Let the tears go - it's good to release all that stress.

You can't cry forever - at some point, the tears will run out and you'll feel tired and calm. Make yourself a cup of tea, wipe today's slate clean - and start again.

Sending you a huge hug and lots of love xxx

B

Beyond1968

Hang in there, letmein. We've all done stupid stuff and paid for it. Or sometimes we don't do stupid stuff and STILL pay for it. Some of us just have a shittier life than others. All we can do is keep going. And the really fun thing is, it can always be worse. The world is full of even worse things that can happen to us. I have to be thankful that I'm only miserable. I've never had a relationship in my entire life, save a two or three month flash-in-the-pan a few years back. To be honest, every time I've ever met someone that I really cared about and really wanted to be with, it has ALWAYS turned out badly, for me, and when I look back, it is ALWAYS my own stupidity that does me in. Everyone else around me seems to win and end up with each other, except for me. I get left out.

But I hope God doesn't call your number. Us lonely folk need each other because it's really all we have sometimes. Otherwise on one will respond to our lonely cries on this message board.
Thank you for your
' Lonely cry', right now,that is the sum of my interaction with the outside world. Posting stuff on this Forum is the fullest extent of my social capabilities. Thank you for this place to make a stand. However this ends for all of us, and sometimes i wonder for how long i can hold, i really, really appreciate that this Message Board exists. GodSpeed everyone.

letmein

letmein

i hope god calls on me tonight

letmein

letmein

Here if you want to talk.

thaks, I've just got adrink.. had soe toast.... tryig to find a fil on nnetflixs now...

i still love the ex" I know we gave each other a crap life together.. and its better we are apart i a so lonely.

letmein

letmein

odd day I got out but sorta failed againn... feel sick

would love to go nnow....... get the next three weeks out the way and then I'm ready.

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

Hi, Take care, just thought i'd check in.

letmein

letmein

fell into hell

she is to marry him (fro what I hear)

i hope god calls on me tonight.