• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Having a really bad day today.

Modelaeroman

Modelaeroman

Hi all,

Im having such a bad day today, I feel really,really angry and I could quite easily flip my lid and smash stuff up right now. I had about two hours sleep last night, the Quetiapine I am taking gives me terrible heart burn and I spent most of the night bringing up bile and stomach acid, then after taking about 6 Gaviscon I managed to get off to sleep and woke up to find myself hunting down a mouse that I thought was in the bedroom, I have a tendency to act out my dreams which can leave me in some strange situations!!.

Everything is getting on my wick today, im still waiting for the mental health unit to decide if im to start on Lithium or Sodium valproate and it's been nearly a month now and still no desicion, I really need to get stable as im getting fed up with feeling tired and depressed and being sick at night.

Anyway rant over

Kev:(:mad:

S

swan

Sorry you're having such a miserable day, that sucks. I'm still trying to figure out which of my problems are caused by my meds and which are just me and my stupid brain/body. Why do we bother, eh? Hope things improve for you soon.

keepsafe

keepsafe

I don;t know why we bother????

I dont want ot bother anymore - I am sick

L

littlemermaid28

I dont want to bother anymore either...im stopping my meds tonight!

S

skyblue

I dont want to bother anymore either...im stopping my meds tonight!
Be careful with that Mermaid.

It seems quite afew of us are having a rough time right now, me included.

I have been under a lot of pressure and the stress has got to me. I feel so wind up all the time and very snappy, my head feels like it's going to explode and every tiny little noise seems to be magnified and it's driving me up the wall !!! My poor kids must think I'm soooo moody, I must be awful to be around.

I'm still taking my meds, but no matter what medications we take, they can only do so much.

Hope you manage to get things sorted soon Aeroman. In the meantime, look after yourself.