having a bad week at work:(

I

invisible2014

Hi I'm expected to work 7.15 am to six fifteen expected to know what I'm doing which I dont as dont normally do pm or am just preschool and struggling with practical things due to dyspraxia and tiredness

C

Coast2

Hi I'm expected to work 7.15 am to six fifteen expected to know what I'm doing which I dont as dont normally do pm or am just preschool and struggling with practical things due to dyspraxia and tiredness
That's an awfully long day Invisible. What do you do for a living?

I guess all you can do is really look after yourself doing those kind of hours. Make sure you eat a good breakfast, make up a nice lunch and cook yourself a healthy nutritious meal when you get home. Cut out sugars, processed food and white carbohydrates, alcohol and coffee.

Do that for a few weeks and your energy levels will improve, then you can start doing some exercise. Walk for 30 mins at least a day, then progress to the gym or running.

When you start to eat better and exercise regularly you will feel much better and more able to cope with your job.

I

invisible2014

That's an awfully long day Invisible. What do you do for a living?

I guess all you can do is really look after yourself doing those kind of hours. Make sure you eat a good breakfast, make up a nice lunch and cook yourself a healthy nutritious meal when you get home. Cut out sugars, processed food and white carbohydrates, alcohol and coffee.

Do that for a few weeks and your energy levels will improve, then you can start doing some exercise. Walk for 30 mins at least a day, then progress to the gym or running.

When you start to eat better and exercise regularly you will feel much better and more able to cope with your job.
Hi thankyou for reply,I'm working in a preschool bank staff these hours are just tgia week altho I'm really struggling .breakfast club is just me and a manager and bexause um nor normally in at this Tim or with a manager I feel so useless having no idea what I'm doing but expected to ,today a girl got a nose bleed in lunch club whilst I was busy helping another child I felt so.responsible not knowing how it happened and i couldn't male a goal using balance beads

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Invisible,
They are very long hours, eat regularly and drink loads.
It's not your fault a child had a nose bleed.
You'll learn as you gain more experience.
Build up your confidence, look at all the good things you do.
Take care

I

invisible2014

Hi Invisible,
They are very long hours, eat regularly and drink loads.
It's not your fault a child had a nose bleed.
You'll learn as you gain more experience.
Build up your confidence, look at all the good things you do.
Take care
Thankyou today was horrendous couldn't stop crying was so stressed had a terrible day