• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Having a bad time

S

sadgirl

Haven't been here for a while but my depressions back worse this time my eating disorder and self harm are back know I need help but don't want to admit it what do I do?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi.

Posting like this is a great first step :)

I'm sorry that you are having such a bad time right now. Do you want to talk about it?

Marliee x

M

mooncat

You let the forum support you through this difficult time.And youve taken the first step coz your back.
welcome back by the way
Back myself for pretty much the same reasons.You no your not alone here dont you...mooncatxx

S

sadgirl

Can't stop crying Dr's not in councillors not there got to see new psychiatrist for medication end of month but am so tired

Last edited:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:( sorry you are crying so much.

Is there anyone else in real life that you could talk to?

Of course, keep on posting here x

S

sadgirl

No not really afraid of the replies I'd get from my friends as I've kept them at arms length been writting in my journal but at minute there's no one

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im sorry things are so bad right now but its good you have found the courage to post again so we can try and support you xx i really hope things improve for you soon there is always somebody to talk to on here so you need never be alone lots of love from fairy lu xx

S

sadgirl

Thanks moon cat oddly enough I feel safe here to say what I feel with out the risk of judgement or people going off in a huff cos there disgusted you know

S

sadgirl

Thanks fairy lu at the minute I'm desperately trying to hold it all together but feels like I'm dropping all the balls

B

bnmaxi

Hey, I'm new here and don't really know how it works. But I've had depression for a couple years with eating disorders and self harm playing a very prominent part so if you want to talk about anything I'm very good at listening and I'll try my best to help. :)

S

sadgirl

Hey, I'm new here and don't really know how it works. But I've had depression for a couple years with eating disorders and self harm playing a very prominent part so if you want to talk about anything I'm very good at listening and I'll try my best to help. :)
Can't really explain it I seem to have let my depression take hold again (can't even really remember the reason) and it's kind of snowballed into me hurting me (anyway I can) not eating ect (I've had these issues before) I have MAJOR issues with trust so I keep quiet don't tell anyone keep everyone at arms length plus have problems with talking find it easier to write than talk which councillor is aware of and I've got a book to write in but I just get really angry and annoyed with me to the point that I hate me so I hurt me to be able to cope with it all sorry