• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Having a bad night

A

AngelMaisie

Hi all Thos weekend was to much for me. First yesterday I was forced to go to a day support which means no rest for me on Saturday I have one day to rest wish is today. Tomorrow I have to go to another day support I hate it. I can't handle much of anything anymore since my mom died, I found myself in a new life a life I can't take. I just want to end it so bad. I miss my mom so much, Im crying right now cause I know she's never coming back. I can't even get help when I need it. Why dont the staff understand at my group home. Thats not all, My coffee time was cut back to 6 pm not 8 pm once again they are controling me. I can't handle this anymore I wish I could end it all.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
But you cannot end it Angel.
Life will be easier one day

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I just want to end it so bad.
I'm sorry you're feeling so low, I hope things improve for you soon. It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org or Suicide.org

T

treasurebox

Know that there will be better days for you. You were created to be happy so create happy moments.

Music helps me. Music is therapeutic. Listen to good, uplifting and encouraging music on youtube.

Also, do what you love doing or what you are good at. It will do good to you and make you happy.

C

celticlass

I am so sorry you are grieving for your Mum. It can be a very painful loss. My mum passed 7 years ago and I was devastated. We used to spend a lot of time together you see. I completely broke down at her funeral, but my sisters did not. Yes the pain was sharp. At times I still miss her. The pain became less over time.

As you are in a group home it sounds a little bit disappointing that you are not feeling supported with your loss by the staff. Do you have a social worker you could ask to speak to?

I would just try my best every day. Your mum would not want to see you getting worse. Perhaps you will just be going through the motions for a while but that is all right. I hope you start to feel a little lighter soon, but the staff should seek help on your behalf if not xx