• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Having a bad day - hiding myself away

bubbling under

bubbling under

which I know doesn't help me but other people/family around me when I'm like this just makes me snappy and tearful. Is there anyone else around just for a chat.

G

grace68

hi there, i know how awful it feels to isolate yourself. me too! this is probably about the 8th sunday in a row where i couldn't face going to church with my family. they're due back any time but i thought i'd just say hello :flowers:

bubbling under

bubbling under

Oh thankyou, I just want to snap out of it but I can't. I want to sleep all the time, I'm laying on my bed now. Actually not crying for once, but feeling yucky about myself.
The suns beaming out there, but I just don't care

bubbling under

bubbling under

Maybe a bit of a sleep wouldn't be a bad thing, I don't think when I'm asleep :(

G

grace68

i know that feeling too- i HATE the sunshine when i'm feeling low- especially on a sunday- i think that all of uk is out there, having fun, not a care in the world, and 'normal'. but i don't want to step out of my house, and i resent that it's sunny and i not enjoying it:cry:

why have i written that- it's not exactly uplifting- but sometimes i find it comforting to read other peoples experiences are similar to mine?

i'm sorry you're feeling so low today, maybe it's a day for giving in to it..
just let yourself hide away for today...:hug:

kids and hubby are back so i'm logging out- see you again soon on here i hope :grouphug:

bubbling under

bubbling under

Grace it is good to know others are feeling the same, you're right. Sometimes I do feel very alone with all this. I'm really hoping this forum will help me get some of this rubbish in my head out.
When I'm feeling a bit stronger, I'll maybe try and explain where and when this all started for me. Although, saying that I'm worried what people will think of me. It's bad enough in the 'real world' :(

Thankyou so much :hug:

bubbling under

bubbling under

I can't sleep either - I bloody hate my head today:cry:

bubbling under

bubbling under

Ok, actually did fall asleep. Sometimes I think my own brain is so bored with me it actually chooses to disconnect..hmm slight humour...good sign :unsure:

S

sarahemily

I understand how your feeling. i live opposite a park which is really not helpful, as i can see families sunbathing and kids playing and i cant stand it when i feel like this, so the curtains have stayed shut today. If you wanna talk hun just send me a message x

bubbling under

bubbling under

Yep, my blinds are pulled too, very rarely are they open unless I'm going out for some reason. I guess having them closed when I'm home gives me some sort of security, like no-one can watch me be pathetic :unsure:

As long as you don't mind talking to an 'old bird' I may well message you at some point?

elvis the cat

elvis the cat

hi bubbling under u r not pathetic :grouphug: i know just how u feel . this w/end has been a nightmare . friday _ spent most of it on. the sofa either sleping / crying couldn't face going out into the big bad world .then suddenly at approx 7pm i went a bit loppy and could not get out the house fast enough could not stay in did not feel safe . i don't know why coz i was on my own . spent the rest of the weekend having panic attacks . :eek:

bubbling under

bubbling under

That's one thing I can honestly say I don't suffer from, I just shut down :redface:

:hug:for you though

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Bubbling under.

How are you feeling today. A little better I hope. I completely understand where youare coming from also. Its such a horrible feeling when your so low you dont want to sit up let alone get up, this is a feeling i've had often lately - i can understand how draining it is, so I hope you are able to get the sleep and rest you need... I think yesterday wasn't a great day for a few of us on the forum.

Look after yourself.

X

bubbling under

bubbling under

Thanks jo..strugling a bit rkihgt now