• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Haven't been on here for a while

D

Dooley

Former member
I haven't been on here for a while now. I think it is coming up to two weeks now. I have popped on to have a quick look through but that's about it.
I have been feeling very depressed lately. I stay up and watch movies until about 2am or later, take my meds, sleep , get up about 10am and think here comes another boring day. I am sick of my life. Fed up with everything. Samaritans are a load of rubbish, psyciatrists don't give a shit except tell you to go to therapy , yeah, social anxiety, go out and meet people. I just want it to be spring next year , thats when my wife and son will be back. Then we can move away from this shithole away from these yobbos, these neighbours that never talk to me but talk about me because they think i am a sad lonely old man, a freak, with no family or friends. Yeah. Friends live 200 miles away. Family, is my wifes side, 4000 miles away.
Thank god for smart phones so we can see each other. Just thought i would pop on here to let you know that my life is shit and wish i had a time machine to forward it to the spring of next year.

wollie

wollie

Hi Dooley
I think I should join you, I'm sorry things are bad for you now but you have some thing to look forwards to, bring on spring so you will be happy.
all the best woolie.

S

Snowshoes68

Hi welcome back. I'd like to hibernate too