Have your say on the future of the NHS - before 23 Nov

pepecat

pepecat

Here's a link to the page for responses to the government's mandate on changes to the NHS.
Strangely :)whistle:) this has mostly been kept out of the news and off social media and Jeremy Hunt is very quiet about the whole thing........ so that he can then claim that the people were 'asked' for their opinions and didn't give them, and therefore he can do what he likes to the NHS.
Never mind the fact that hardly anyone knows that we can respond to this......

But here's your chance. Just do it before Monday.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/setting-the-mandate-to-nhs-england-for-2016-to-2017

T

Topcat

Thanks, I've fb shared it. Tried reading through it, but there's too much.
I can't imagine any good can happen with any changes as they are just so full of bullshit. They allowed the management of our hospital to drive it into special measures despite endless warnings from the local MP, protests, CQC reports etc.

calypso

calypso

Admin
I have filled in boxes and sent it off. Also shared on FB and asked everyone to answer quickly. Please can other members read 3.21 - we get one line and we are lumped together with people living with learning disabilities which isn't fair on us or people with LDs.

Reading a whole document like this is a great sedative - could put anyone to sleep - but do read that area. The are vague and don't say if the 7 day a week care will embrace MH.