Have you been discharged from MH team while on a Depot?

N

nightmare57

Was this for being compliant with medication?

A

albagobragh

I wouldn't have thought that was possible.

Z

Zoe1

I dont think they should do that
unless you have agreed to it
I would get some legal advice about it

:grouphug:

N

nightmare57

I dont think they should do that
unless you have agreed to it
I would get some legal advice about it

:grouphug:
I haven't been discharged. I would like to be discharged and be more independent but this isn't looking likely as they've renewed my CTO for another year, this while being compliant with the medication. The terms of the CTO is to take the medication, that is the only stipulation. I'm finding it increasing difficult to take the medication as I believe I don't need it as I haven't got anything mentally wrong with me. Frankly I'm sick of taking it.

Z

Zoe1

k yes I have been through this myself

why did they put you on a CTO ?

because in my case I had injured myself

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Have you been complaint all year?
If you are telling them you don't think you need to take the meds then they will likely think you wont take it anymore if you aren't forced to.

A

albagobragh

I haven't been discharged. I would like to be discharged and be more independent but this isn't looking likely as they've renewed my CTO for another year, this while being compliant with the medication. The terms of the CTO is to take the medication, that is the only stipulation. I'm finding it increasing difficult to take the medication as I believe I don't need it as I haven't got anything mentally wrong with me. Frankly I'm sick of taking it.
I know the feeling. I've been on a CTO for 9 months and am having to take a depot injection monthly. I've read some of your posts on not complying with the CTO - thanks for those - as I've decided not to go down that route. Do you still use the appeal route for your CTO via a tribunal?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tigergirl Services 9