• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

have to get out

P

Purple butterfly

So tonight I am going to drink coffee and play ps4 with my best mate not seen him since Xmas eve my doing
( isolating myself) but I need to get out just escape even just for an hr.....

So if anyone wants me that's where I'll be. Hopefully he won't ask too many questions and he will leave it be.

I really am just hoping to switch my mind off for an hr focus on something else. I can't Handle it anymore.

Just feel broken....need a hug and a good old chin wag about something not mh related hopefully that's what I'll get.

Hopefully won't hear about how his gf mh is worse than mine n how she started sh when she was 10 there's a lot he doesn't know about me but hey ho let's go round n see.

Just totally deflated and can't pick myself up....so hopefully he can help even to just distract me cant take much more of this :rolleyes:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(
:confused:

What the hell is wrong with me.

W

Waverunner

Hope you have a good time and that it works at distracting you. :hug:

P

Purple butterfly

Thanks I've got the vodka ready just incase he depresses me

P

Purple butterfly

Proper stalling don't want to go :,( I can't blow him off again can I ?

W

Waverunner

Go. You can always cut it short if you're struggling.

P

Purple butterfly

I am currently sat on his bed already tearing up the pressure is immense I just want to run away back to the sanctuary of my room with my grumpy lizards :(