• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Have to but don't know how

S

sadgirl

I have to be really honest with the aat Team and my gp tom and admit I've lied to them and ask for help with my moods spending money like it's water my s/hing my eating disorder coughing up blood I know what's going to happen I've lied for so long now it's become second nature

W

Waverunner

Write it down, seal it in an envelope and hand the envelope to them when you see them.

S

sadgirl

I've got to phone them I've spent so long pretending that everything is ok that even I think that I've believed it now got to be honest have to do a ring round and explain to aat make Dr's apt to see her but there's part of me that doesn't want to and part of me that knows that I have to keep on trying not to talk myself out of chicken in out and carrying on lying

W

Waverunner

You could always drop the letter in to th Dr thereby avoiding the conversation but being honest

W

Waverunner

Hope you manage to do it in a way that works for you. Good luck! That's my quota of good ideas for the year!

S

sadgirl

Well aat Team I'm still chasing no one ever returns my phones calls I leave messages even my gp is chasing them now and says that they are taking the mock was honest with my gp and another couple of teams wasn't as bad as I thought but no one can do anything until aat Team connect

S

sadgirl

Eventually aat have returned my phone calls only taking two weeks and my gp throwing a massive fit and going over there head got to go back and see them on Fri at 11.30am have taken waverunner advice and written things down but am in two minds as to weather to give it to her cos I'm scared of what will happen don't know if I can do this my heads all over the place haven't put it in an envelope yet as I keep on trying to talk myself out of throwing it away

S

sadgirl

Well today's the day and ive been up half the night trying to convince myself that I am fine don't need to go that it's not going to help I don't know what to do

W

Waverunner

Well today's the day and ive been up half the night trying to convince myself that I am fine don't need to go that it's not going to help I don't know what to do
Damn! Missed your other posts somehow. I hope that you managed to give then the envelope and that you were honest. Let us know.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hope you managed to be as honest as you can be and that things will be ok for you

In my thoughts
KS
xxxxx

S

sadgirl

I did waverunner and it totally helped I still feel really like I've betrayed me but I gave it to her she made some comment about me nearly falling through the cracks and laughed but she's going to her team on Fri but will let me know at Mon 4pm (don't believe her though as she's lied to me in the past) will let you know thank you for your help

S

sadgirl

Tomorrow's getting nearer feel really scared don't know what she's going to say don't feel in control of anything feel very frightened and scared and lost why I ever open my big fat mouth? Feels like at the moment I'm having a heart attack I know that it's just a panic attack well pat of me does but there's part of me that says that it's my punishment for opening my mouth

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think it is normal to feel anxious in this kind of situation.

You were so brave doing what you did. If they didn't trust you they wouldn't of let you be for the weekend. Hopefully tomorrow you will feel better after getting a little bit of news.

xxx