• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Have Self Harm Sores All Over Myself Right Now

J

Jules5

I thought my self harm days went away. But oblivious to me when I look at my body I have sores everywhere from harming myself. It is like I have to see the damage done everyday over and over again. Self harm does not hurt me I just like seeing the damage that makes me satisfied. Sorry everyone to be so gross. It is all just part of me harming myself. Love ya all Jule

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jules5

I would love to know people who self harm like I do. Not that it is good to self harm. I just do not want to feel alone. Love you Jules

B

bpd2020

I used to have a friend who harmed herself very badly. She had to stay in a mental health ward for a long time. Even in there she managed to harm herself. She was having therapy. I do not know if she ever stopped as we lost contact.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

It satisfies me to see the damage done too, except for dermatillomania. Dermatillomania is the one method I want to stop and that I am embarrassed by, but with the other methods, I like to see the damage I have done! You aren't alone here Jules 🙏