Have Low testosterone from A-P Prolactin x x

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi,

I've got Small testicles, from Anti-psychotics . . . There-fore, I Have low testosterone, which has killed My Self-confidence, Libido, I Have Border-line E. Dys-function and my beard doesn't grow, much, at all . . . Later, Muscle-wasting and, Brittle bones, May follow . .

I Want my life back, The doctors were Paid, To make me healthier, Instead, They Killed my SOUL, With Castrating-hormones x xx

Williams Pg 0 - Front cover.jpg

Williams Pg 715 - ADS Gives Small Testes.jpg

U

Unsolved

Poor guy. Do u have the money to pay for medicine to enlarge them again? Take things slowly. Once you are off the anti-psychotics, u can concentrate on hormone injections to make your condition better. I'll pray for you . My prayers have worked so far but there's no guarantee they will work again since I'm not exactly a pious person . But for your sake I can hope they will.

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
There is a drug, called hCG, that grows them back, Also, hMG x x

Your prayers are appreciated, I Hope they Work <3 <3

B

Boring

I'm sorry to hear about the testicles. If a medicine shrank or changed any part of my body, i definitely would be uneasy about it.

RookieatBest

RookieatBest

The contradiction of medicines

Hi. You should get off the meds and get on the herbs. Try the natural/homeopathy/holistic approach. I mean herbs have side effects too, some need to be taken periodically, and some can be taken annually.

Here's a link to what herbs to take for specific conditions↓

A-Z Natural Health and Herbs

OR

Herbs Listed By Health Condition

*The ones you pick do your due diligence on them.