• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

have been mending splendidly with voices

blog15

blog15

It does not mean that we do not have to hear them, its more focusing you attention to something that captures you. A better way to put it is: take a few moments to recognize how far youve come. And live, knowing that your on your way. The most incredible thing is, as soon as i tuned them out they have ceased and no longer are they sponsered in any way, instead sponsered by the power of joy and wisdom. It does not have to be that way make the best of your time.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this in life, it is unfair.

blog15

blog15

This is good news,, i no longer have them to focus on. them now i am focused on joy....The voices are suppressed and now i can move on... Do not forget that with enough optimism you too can be voice free.

blog15

blog15

Yes i must admit we do not have to be effectd by our symtoms, the symptoms are to be effected by us. So what i mean by things dont have to be that way. Is not some sharade that disregards what is learned, it has to do (and i mean this casually) the ability to be resilient and focused, with an ear for inspiration, and an mind of solid truth.