• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Hating, loving people

O

Orphanannie89

My feelings towards people are all over the place. When I hate them I want to grab their shoulders and dig my nails in and scream right in their faces. When I love them I hate myself and want to do the same to myself.

C

Candle123

Hey,

have you asked yourself where these feelings can come from?

Sometimes I hate everyone too. I just try to fix and speak to them. When it is not helping I try to avoid them and try to find something that makes me forget about them and happy.

When you have the moment where you love them try to love yourself too, at least forgive yourself for these feelings and thoughts.

Good luck!

O

Orphanannie89

The hate for them is more frequent than the love. They can say it do one nice thing and I love them but it soon changes.

It's difficult when it's a family member who I find so patronizing but my husband tells me they worry about me when they ask him how I am but I dont believe it when i witness them being a total arse.

C

Candle123

Is it possible for you to change your circle and make new friends? Apparently, new family is not possible, but you do not need fake people who are pretending to love or care about you.

O

Orphanannie89

I have explained to my husband that I need to keep my distance until I am stronger to deal with these feelings.