Hate this

M

MrsMcelderry

I hate feeling like this! I try and help people and I end up triggering them or myself! why do I even bother!?

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Huge hugs. Am sure you have not triggered anyone else. :hug1: all your post I have seen have been very helpful and supportive.

Look after yourself though, take a break from that thread if you are being triggered by it. You are just as important as anyone else so try not to trigger yourself. :hug:
xxx

M

MrsMcelderry

no point, I hate feeling like this, my friend has just asked me to go out tonight and I burst into tears what is wrong with me? im just a failure...

Kerome

Kerome

Is it a good kind of tears? As in release of emotion with a bit of understanding and catharsis thrown in? Those are never a bad thing, it's a sign of a kind of emotional work done. Anyone can need a bit of a time out, don't beat yourself up over it. Maybe an evening out is what you need :)

M

MrsMcelderry

thats what I thought, I went out smiling and laughing got there and I was in the pub like 20 mins I ran out of there screaming and crying nearly got detained if it wasnt for my friend to calm me down I would be in hospital now, what the hell is wrong with me? I just dont know if I can take anymore...