hate myself, hate my scars

diamondshine

diamondshine

How do you balance the two? I hate myself so much, which is I guess where the SH comes in. But I hate the fact that I have scars. Even though they're in places that no-one really sees, I know they are there, I see them. And I hate them.

Every time I vow to myself that the last time I SH'd will be the last time, I manage a few months maybe, and then I'm back there. I want it to be worse, I want it to hurt more, but I don't want it to scar so bad. And I don't understand how to balance the two.

It's become a daily or more-than-daily thing now. I hate myself for doing it but I don't know what else to do. Am I making any sense at all? Or am I rambling as much as I fear I am?!

jezcoleman

jezcoleman

Nah, your making total sense. I dont know if you can balence the two, ive tried for a long time, even if i dont go deep, it still leaves a scar. Now, i have chosen to accept it, these scars are and will be part of me, its who i was, am and will be. Probably not much help for you, sorry. If you find a way to balence it please tell me.

NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

I'm not wishing to make Light of this Issue as I've also got the Battle Scars to prove it.

But here's some straight forward Physical Practical advice regarding Physical Scars.

"Bio-Oil"-It's wonder stuff and really does heal scars over a suprisngly short term.

Just put about five drops in your bath and hey presto.!!