• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hate life

peardrop

peardrop

I hate life, I hate hate hate it! It clings to me like a desperate fiend grasping at my ankles.
I just wish I had the courage to kick the fucker off and get out of here.

Monroe1980

Monroe1980

Know you don't feel like it now Peardrop but....

Take that thought, 'I hate life'. As you are feeling you have convinced yourself that it true, 100%. Because you believe this thought completely it's making you feel even worse..as negative thoughts are what make us feel depressed. Is there ANYTHING about life that you like...think about it...however small...if there's anything then this thought is not 100% true..might help you to recognise that your depression is causing these thoughts and therefore these feelings..

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hate life, I hate hate hate it! It clings to me like a desperate fiend grasping at my ankles.
I just wish I had the courage to kick the fucker off and get out of here.
Hey Peardrop.

Sorry you feel so bad at the moment. I for one am glad you don't have the courage :hug1:

What is making you feel like this at the moment?

Marliee x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Peardrop, i'm sorry you're feeling so low. :hug:
Are you feeling safe or at risk of hurting yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lovagemuffin

sometimes you try to take things one day at a time. things do change and can get much much better I hope you feel more like living soon.

F

frozen-flute

Hello. I hate life too. Can we be friends? I am new and I don't have any friends to talk to on this website. My teacher found it for me, I am still at school, I hope you will be friends with me?

H

HORUS

I know how you feel I hear a voice telling me to end my life but I don't have the courage to do it I have tried but can't finish but then I have another voice in my head that says this life is my punishment and if I don't live though it my next life will be just as bad there is technology that's coming out that will help it's called oculus rift and I am getting it if you do to i will meet up with you in virtual reality and we will go for a picknic on the moon or mars that would be nice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Depression Forum 14
SicklyBloom Depression Forum 4
D Depression Forum 24
H Depression Forum 5
A Depression Forum 7