• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Has anyone tried Sulpiride?

R

RollingJovi

I am currently on Abilify 30mg and Citalopram 30mg and my voices/demons are getting worse. They are telling me to commit suicide and I don't like what they say to me and what's happening. My psych team is monitoring me and they've prescribed me lorazepam for stress/anxiety and zopiclone for sleep. I get a good nights sleep but soon as I wake these demons are harassing me from the word go.

I don't know what to do? Has anyone else tried Sulpiride? Any side effects? I'm concerned it's going to make me put on lots of weight

T

tyler2

demons use negative emotions and thoughts to attack, so you must fight your mind and create positive emotion.

i found Running and Meditaiton will beat them if you push yourself on a hard run/excrcise when you come back you feel good (positive emotion) its important to stay devoted to either running or meditation and get better at it slowly to improve, remember your in battle with your mind.

remember in this life you reap what you sow, stay devoted to something and you reap results
As for meditation if you build yourself up to 3-4 hours a day of long meditation (difficult) if you stay devoted to it your demons will go but its not easy it requires devotion start 40 minutes a day and gradually increase it just try and focus and stay calm.

Prayer to jesus will help, Want a more powerful prayer? 5 day water fast and pray to jesus for help. Read the bible more, dont tell anyone your fasting or praying doing it in "secret" so its genuine to god.

Nothing in life comes easy, you reap what you sow.

id remind you its Essential to know that demonic forces use negative emotion/thoughts..

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
on sulpiride to this day psychiatrist if i remember said i'd filled out, not thin or underweight like i used to be on depixol or stelazine

I quite like it, maybe because i have some strange deluded fantasy it's a placebo because i'm not bothered by side efects

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
psychiatrist wrote to gp saying it's a type 2 dopamine blocker beleived to have less effect on the extra pyramidal system