Has Anyone Tried A Weighted Blanket To Help With Symptoms?

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
I’ve been looking at these as I suffer from insomnia. They’re expensive which is making me dither about actually buying one.

Sunnydaze, are you still happy with yours?

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I’ve been looking at these as I suffer from insomnia. They’re expensive which is making me dither about actually buying one.

Sunnydaze, are you still happy with yours?
Yes,I'm still happy with mine.Very happy with it and I'm glad I bought it.I can't imagine trying to sleep without it now which means if I go on a trip or something I will have to drag along a 15 lb blanket with me.

I got mine rather cheap compared to what they usually cost.They are expensive but well worth it though.

I unzipped mine and looked inside,it's just little bags of sand that are hooked together and then tied to the inside of the blanket.I hadn't looked inside before but it didn't feel right,all the weight was going to the middle of the blanket,and when I did I was surprised to see how it was made.I just needed to re-tie a string that had broken.

I really don't think it would cost much to make one if someone knows how to sew(which I don't).

Sorry you struggle with insomnia.

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Thanks SunnyDaze, I’m seriously tempted. I’m looking at the different sites that sell them and the reviews. You can buy them on amazon but I want to make sure I get a good one.