Has anyone heard of Carolyn Spring?

M

molimolimolly

She does a lot of training for therapists and is an author of quite some publications. However, I do not seem to be able to find her qualifications. I am wondering if the training she gives is validated? Thank you for sharing your views and comments!

write

write

I don't know about accreditation. Could try ask via her website? I found her book "Unshame" very helpful.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

yeah its always good to check these things out as its not good to take stuff on face value is my experence that said i dont know the first thing about her. so many folk can do a good talk ....

Poppy2014

Poppy2014

Appears to be mostly self trained and personal experience, can't find formal qualifications for her even through linked in.
Doesn't mean she writes/teaches is not useful. How many of us would teach from a lived perspective rather than a research one?

write

write

Yes, for my purposes I don't need to know about accreditation, her writing about her own therapy, her dissociation and her own recovery is the most validating and helpful thing I could read just now. She's had a big struggle and writes so well about it, imo imo imo etc.