• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

has anyone had energy healing done with positive effects?

C

corsica

Hello,

There is a lot buzz around Reiki, aura cleansing, energy cleansing, pranic healing, etc.

I wonder if any voice hearers have tried this via a practioner with positive effects.

Please share with everyone.

Thank you!

R

RebeccaTacosaGray

Corsica:

Hi, this is Rebecca Tacosa Gray--you wrote myself and were reading my book The Sword of Truth. I can tell you first hand that energy healing works, and it works remotely, but it doesn't always remove the voices or the negative entity. What it does do is provide much needed protection and a bit of space in the battle against the negative energy. However, depending on the person who's doing the healing, you might be able to find someone who might be able to attack the core energy/the core being of the negative entity and cast it down/out. One of my theories, and this is pertaining to my own methods, which you are welcome to try and become a part of, is that it will probably work best if done long term, and also work even better if teamed with good health and sleeping habits. Also, a long term effort to try to make contact with upper beings: Gods, Archangels/Angels, Spiritual Leaders/Guides. The reason for this is that there are those who can deliver you from the negative energy. And deliverance is really what you're looking for: Jesus Christ does it, Archangels do it, True God does it. You might want to look at your own soul, and have a talk with yourself about why the breach (the voices) started, and take a close look at where you are now. Then sit down and have a talk with your Protectors. It's a matter of finding as many ways as possible to understand and love yourself, and to draw good being down to you to assist. I hope this helps,don't forget that I have a long term program that you and your mother may join, if you like. Take care,

REBECCA TACOSA GRAY, FIGHT.

R

rabina

Hi Rebecca,

I would like to ask how energy healing works remotely???

Thank You,
rabina

R

RebeccaTacosaGray

Remote, meaning that the energy is sent from a remote location to be applied elsewhere. The theory is that if you think something and will it in energy, use your own energy to manifest it, that it can manifest in a remote placement to heal if you have a good visual of the place, or are able to have a wonderful feel for where it will be place. In some cases I've heard, for remote healing, expecially those with Patrons, like Archangels, or Gods, that the Upper Beings assist, and are able to carry out the work directed by the details of your request. Both are explanations.

C

corsica

Hello Rebecca,

Is there specific type of energy healing that works best?

There are just so many: energy matrix, pranic healing, Reiki, aura cleansing, etc.

My mom already had a hypnotherapist do spiritual Hypnotherapy on her and called upon all 4 archangels and Jesus. We spent a lot of money on his 3 hour session, but still the negative voice wouldn't go away.

We have done the St Michael prayer against demons many times as a family all of us gathered together and say it aloud.

But she hasn't had any aura/chakra cleansing done. I was wondering if this is more beneficial.

Thanks!

R

rabina

Hi Corsica,
I'm sure Rebecca will answer, but in the mean time I suggest that you and your mother "not" think of the voices as entities or beings.
I believe it would be most beneficial to just think of the voices as voices only.
Then your mother could use more of her own energy and focus on dealing with the voices only instead of dealing with an entity or being.
Draw from all the positivity and goodness you can get within the world, yourselves and others and that includes praying, not taking the voices seriously or personally and asking for protection as well.
Take the "being" out of the voices I believe and it gives you and your mother much need energy to deal with the voices.
Don't spend money Corsica or atleast not alot of money on any services you may receive.
We have to learn to deal with the voices until.....
By the way, these posts are a form of energy healing in themselves because I send you and your mother much positive energy and good health and a smile too.
Stay Well,
rabina

R

rabina

Corsica,
Something else to consider is massage therapy.
Massage therapy could help also and depending on your situation; insurance may cover it.
You can also give a massage to your mother.
Massage is an excellent release for all kinds of tension.
Start with the head or which ever area you choose and go in straight downward and small circular motions and push the tension downward and out.
All the tension needs to go downward and worked out until you get to the feet where it should all exit from the body.
This is very good for the mind and the body.
Very serious here; try it; just be careful and go slow.