Has anyone felt like this before

B

Bcarr

I’m not sure where else I can post this but a little over two months ago I bought a disposable wax pen and I smoked too much which in turn gave me a really bad panic attack. I threw up four times it was hard for me to feel grounded my heart felt like it was beating fast then I was having trouble breathing. Like I was laying down in my bed and and I had to hold onto my night stand to feel present. It would work for a couple of seconds and then it wouldn’t. I felt super dizzy. At first I didn’t realize I was having a panic attack it just felt like I was straight up going to die. Anyways after that it was only at night where I felt panicky and now two months later I’m living with constant panic it won’t go away and it’s making me feel crazy. Like 24/7 I just feel a constant fear and I’ve been laying in bed not really wanting to do anything anymore cause I’ve sort of let the fear take over. Any thoughts? I saw a therapist and apparently it’s jist anxiety but I don’t know

schizolanza

schizolanza

what is a disposable wax pen? I must be getting old...

schizolanza

schizolanza

anxiety sucks. panic attacks are no joke. im schizophrenic but anxiety symptoms can be worse than the psychosis

Parayana

Parayana

I've made oil back in the day, I had some bad experiences from smoking weed but if I stopped they ususally went away. It was the amphet and xtc in combination with it that finally did for me.

schizolanza

schizolanza

when you are afraid, are you thinking about anything specific?

B

Bcarr

I’m panicky 24/7 I’ll be relived for like 10 minutes and I start to feel panicked and then it gets worse. I try so hard to not feel like this but nothing I do makes it go away. I guess what I’m thinking about is the panicked feeling

Last edited:
schizolanza

schizolanza

I’m panicky 24/7 I’ll be relived for like 10 minutes and I start to feel panicked and then it gets worse. I try so hard to not feel like this but nothing I do makes it go away. I guess what I’m thinking about is the panicked feeling
I think you should see a professional. not just a therapist. a psychiatrist. are you in the uk or usa?

Parayana

Parayana

You feel panicky because you have poisoned yourself with a high dose of THC. With a bit of luck the damage won't be permanent and if you lay off the smoke it'll go away. If not meds for a while may be the only option.

schizolanza

schizolanza

I was sectioned. They basically forced meds on me by telling me takem or youll be locked up for a very long time. I was in a right state and obviously needed meds. the olanzapine really helped to calm me down. night and day difference. id been smoking weed that id grown myself until my brain couldn't take it anymore. now im addicted to the meds. I don't really smoke weed much anymore.
but my meds are free.

Parayana

Parayana

If I smoke the high THC weed that goes around these days I become instantly paranoid and start to hallucinate sometimes.

B

Bcarr

I think you should see a professional. not just a therapist. a psychiatrist. are you in the uk or usa?
You feel panicky because you have poisoned yourself with a high dose of THC. With a bit of luck the damage won't be permanent and if you lay off the smoke it'll go away. If not meds for a while may be the only option.
I haven’t smoked in over two months

B

Bcarr

I was sectioned. They basically forced meds on me by telling me takem or youll be locked up for a very long time. I was in a right state and obviously needed meds. the olanzapine really helped to calm me down. night and day difference. id been smoking weed that id grown myself until my brain couldn't take it anymore. now im addicted to the meds. I don't really smoke weed much anymore.
but my meds are free.
I don’t want to be dependent on medication

schizolanza

schizolanza

a detox to get the shite out of your system so that you feel better. people do it to pass drug tests