• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Has anyone experienced strong, sometimes painful thuds, or Ectopics when on the brink of sleep in a stressed day or just me?

G

grounded closer

Has anyone experienced when they are in bed say after a long day, after taking in salt, maybe alcohol(stimulants), they are stressed---PVCs? I had two like two big thuds, somewhat painful that shook me in bed and last night and winded me a bit. I breathed and coughed(vagal maneuver) and my heart was back to normal. I think PVCS can hurt a lot or be hard as I hear that it's due to how much blood builds up in the ventricles before the heart releases it. That little delay can cause more blood to build up than normal and so when released can cause a harder, more thud/thump type of beat that can be unsettling. Anyone experience this? Especially while in bed/trying to dose off? I was heart conscious yesterday. I notice when I don't think about it, they don't appear. (PVCS or Ectopics I mean)

L

Laudanum

I went through a period of about a week with ectopics happening when I was about to fall asleep a couple of years ago. They went as quickly as they came.

How do you know your ectopics are PVCs? They could be PACs.

G

grounded closer

I went through a period of about a week with ectopics happening when I was about to fall asleep a couple of years ago. They went as quickly as they came.

How do you know your ectopics are PVCs? They could be PACs.
How do you know the difference?

Jolly

Jolly

I had a heart monitor on for 5 days which revealed ventricular ectopics and because no one got back to me I spoke to a private consultant dr Gupta of York cardiology who advised to take magnesium and not get stressed. (He does a lot of videos on YouTube).

G

grounded closer

I had a heart monitor on for 5 days which revealed ventricular ectopics and because no one got back to me I spoke to a private consultant dr Gupta of York cardiology who advised to take magnesium and not get stressed. (He does a lot of videos on YouTube).
I know him. Yes today I'm fine. My mind is calm. There's a mind, heart correlation.

Jolly

Jolly

He is very good and said that I should only take magnesium and keep calm. That is sometimes hard when my anxiety is high and then thud thud. I do mindfulness to try and relax which helps a great deal

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Has anyone experienced pre sleep jolts/hypnic jerks followed by extra ectopic beats or some afib when stressed? Anxiety Forum 9
L Has anyone else experienced this?. Anxiety Forum 2
bluestar ocean Has anyone had anxiety or depression we're they hardly get out of bed for a few weeks Anxiety Forum 6
kayzee195 Has anyone used CBD to help with anxiety depression illness etc.? Anxiety Forum 4
lizard56 Has anyone felt this before? Please help! Anxiety Forum 9
W I was bullied as a child and I didn't tell anyone. Now I feel like it has damaged me. Anxiety Forum 31
D CBD oil and escitalopram | Has anyone tried it? Anxiety Forum 1
K Anxiety has kept me from leaving the house Anxiety Forum 12
00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986) Who has some easy Anxiety Forum 95
lazemz has your anxiety ever make it hard to get the mail ? Anxiety Forum 8
dabearwiffdasammich Election has me feeling sick to my stomach. Anxiety Forum 25
BLUESTAR009 If one has super continuous depression and stress for exactly a month can that damage to collagen so that one appears older in the face? Anxiety Forum 5
K Struggling to give my husband space, anyone help?? Anxiety Forum 18
G Anyone get PIP? Anxiety Forum 4
M Is anyone up? Anxiety Forum 1
S Anyone else ?! Anxiety Forum 14
Z Does this happen to anyone else or just me? Anxiety Forum 1
T I feel anxious constantly, anyone else? Anxiety Forum 7
J Does anyone have issues speaking their mind. Anxiety Forum 4
I Anyone had issues going down from Sertraline 100mg to 50mg? Anxiety Forum 5
F Anyone like me with extreme anxiety and extreme fatigue Anxiety Forum 3
S Anyone up ? Anxiety Forum 4
C Severe bloating- anyone else?! Anxiety Forum 7
P Does anyone feel like ya cant cry cause you feel weak? Anxiety Forum 29
L Anyone around for a chat?? Anxiety Forum 16
B Anyone with knowledge in medicine? Anxiety Forum 3
T Anyone else getting severe anxiety thinking about the election? Anxiety Forum 14
Carol1952 Does anyone pee a lot from anxieties? Anxiety Forum 7
Carol1952 does anyone else feel whobbly from anxieties? Anxiety Forum 9
Carol1952 Does anyone have a lack of appetite with anxieties? Anxiety Forum 15
Carol1952 Anxieties when having bad allergies? I wonder does anyone get like this Anxiety Forum 2
L Anyone else? Benzo lost its effect Anxiety Forum 1
Carol1952 Does anyone else have a freezing problem? Anxiety Forum 13
Carol1952 Does anyone else get the chills from anxieties? Anxiety Forum 12
W Anyone get random bouts of anxiety?? Anxiety Forum 6
elliepaige20 Does anyone else get really anxious over messaging/social media? Anxiety Forum 6
H Wondering if anyone else goes through this? Anxiety Forum 8
Carol1952 Seeing spots at times does anyone else get this? Anxiety Forum 2
K Used to be normal,no anxiety,no panic attacks before 2 weeks,can anyone share their thoughts why this happened to me... Anxiety Forum 9
J anyone have experience with food allergies? Anxiety Forum 4
M Does anyone else feel as though they are being watched? Anxiety Forum 21
C Anyone else? Anxiety Forum 12
J Does anxiety affect your muscles, make you more tired, stiff and also feel more strained during a workout? Anyone ever feel this? Anxiety Forum 4
M Does anyone else feel!! Anxiety Forum 6
J Anyone with anxiety experience heart palps at night, swallowing troubles, pit of stomach tightness for months or is this only supposed to be for days? Anxiety Forum 1
DMARXX anyone else have these physical anxiety symptoms? Anxiety Forum 1
J Did anyone have luck with wellbutrin Anxiety Forum 6
Carol1952 Thunderstorms scare me so much I get a panic attack does anyone else feel this way Anxiety Forum 25
J Anyone use Ashwagandha? Does it work to reduce or eliminated anxiety and its symptoms fast? Your thoughs are appreciated! Anxiety Forum 2