• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Has anyone experienced something like this.

M

mynameisyournameinlatin

This is the ultimate conundrum. I know ideas stem from other places and often people with schizophrenia or just people if you don't like that word being so general or confining have been quick to adopt concepts from ideas or books or television or music into some story of their own. That's what makes this so confusing. I'm really struggling to explain this. Basically in my life I have met many geniuses or prodigies whatever people with powers but I feel like they have all lied to me, keeping information from me. I know I've withheld information from other people too but I can't help feeling like I'm involved in something weird. People have told me that I have created this and that makes sense yes but it's also not so quick to just dismiss the system of it, I almost want to be questioned. I'm really unhappy. I know it's easy to say it's MK Ultra. Easy, but how can I know. It's connecting everything with time. Why should I allow it to happen, it's controlling me and there's no way of stopping it. I'm sick of being dismissed and treated like a dog. It's always fucking with me. It can link the next word on TV with what I'm supposed to hear next, to my thoughts. It knows what is going to happen. Anything embarrassing, any defect whatsoever, any imbalance in emotions is put on display and exploited, they can't fix me. I have no idea why they're here, it's made like it's supposed to happen, like I have an important role. I don't get it and I know other schizophrenics have thought they were Jesus or whatever but I just understand that as understanding roles. Is it just that I've gotten to the point where I can understand the limits of my brain and it's driving me crazy, struggling to understand this so much I created a guide. And where does I come into the picture, I'm being fragmented. No longer just I, welcoming this other thing. I just want to escape time and know everything, I want to be Doctor Who. The trouble understanding all this stuff is knowing there is nothing you can do to fix it, being so humiliated that there's nothing embarrassing anymore, it's all just motions. Feeling everyone has a role and like you're creating something. The weight. Insensitivity. I've personalized this voice so much it's become a life. Always asking what is going on.

albie

albie

I know what you mean. I feel I have a special purpose and have seen beyond the façade of reality and my voices say as much.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
mami5 Has anyone else experienced this? Hearing Voices Forum 5
Turtle1980 Has anyone.... Hearing Voices Forum 2
S Has anyone had an experience like this one? (voices taking control of your body) Hearing Voices Forum 13
H Has anyone else tried this with their voices? Hearing Voices Forum 19
M Has anyone taken medication and regretted it? Hearing Voices Forum 1
D Has anyone tried CBD (Cannabidiol) ? Hearing Voices Forum 31
A Has anyone heard of EMDR? Hearing Voices Forum 6
J Has anyone ever lost the voices or are they here to stay? Hearing Voices Forum 11
C Has anyone stopped hearing voices recently? Hearing Voices Forum 5
R has anyone else had issues with mh teams? Hearing Voices Forum 6
R Looking for friend who also has voices / similar experience (maybe play games, or vid chat, watch movies, etc.) Hearing Voices Forum 1
M advice from someone who has heard voices for 16 years Hearing Voices Forum 15
Hello513 This disease has utterly ruined me Hearing Voices Forum 8
S God has been sexually abusing me since age 3 Hearing Voices Forum 71
R My partner has 1 reoccurring voice Hearing Voices Forum 4
S My daughter has wrote she is hearing voices Hearing Voices Forum 12
T This has helped my voices a bit Hearing Voices Forum 5
Z Has your personality changed since hearing voices? Hearing Voices Forum 12
Rainbows&Butterflies Has anybody had this experience? Hearing Voices Forum 5
P Talking out loud to my voices has made the neighbours start talking about me, what do I do? Hearing Voices Forum 37
S Changing the face of Recovery: What has worked for you? Hearing Voices Forum 2
B The Voice has come back to me. Hearing Voices Forum 3
J How can i control my voice when she has so much power Hearing Voices Forum 12
A Who else has heard "behold he tells the truth he is a goat"? Hearing Voices Forum 2
D 6 year old has bad eye Hearing Voices Forum 2
Q Anyone voices ever went away permanently? Hearing Voices Forum 25
E Anyone fluent in multiple languages? Which language is your voices in? Hearing Voices Forum 3
E Anyone hate when people ask like what is the voice saying at the moment? (inc professionals) Hearing Voices Forum 6
R Anyone here want to play League (NA)? Also believe in a spiritual cause for the voices (Discord voice) Hearing Voices Forum 8
Daybreak Anyone Can Be Trained to Hallucinate, and That’s Teaching Scientists About Perception Hearing Voices Forum 3
M Can anyone relate to my experience of psychosis? Hearing Voices Forum 1
C Anyone there Hearing Voices Forum 1
hORIzonFINK210 to anyone with a spiritual downfall. Hearing Voices Forum 7
EdEd Does anyone else run into this problem? Hearing Voices Forum 11
H Having visions, does anyone else have them & what's ur opinion? Hearing Voices Forum 3
Z Is anyone getting visions and seeing ufos Hearing Voices Forum 10
soulsearcher Does anyone else hear devils? Hearing Voices Forum 92
F What I’ve been hearing for months. Anyone hear these phrases? Hearing Voices Forum 20
F Anyone know what “it’s your ticket” means? Hearing Voices Forum 20
blokadeknight Anyone else with Bipolar who hears voices? Hearing Voices Forum 4
H Does anyone have 'whispering' voices? Hearing Voices Forum 17
C Does anyone hear a family member? Hearing Voices Forum 10
J I hear voices of pretty much anyone I come into contact with. Hearing Voices Forum 6
L My voice. Anyone have anything similar? Hearing Voices Forum 3
F I think ilm going mad can anyone help? Hearing Voices Forum 10
nickybow86 Does anyone relate? Hearing Voices Forum 7
Lillypad Can anyone relate to this? Hearing Voices Forum 2
T Anyone else been told they have special powers? Hearing Voices Forum 17
S Anyone have vocies that they love or enjoy talking to? Hearing Voices Forum 13
M Anyone else have just one voice? Hearing Voices Forum 6