• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?

P

poeple2829

my psychologist told me it was just a hallucination, but I think I was drugged a couple of times in college by two guys. When I woke up I was harmed physically and sexually.. Before they raped me one of the guys told me his name was eduardo lamborghini. Which I know was a bogus name. But I was just wondering if anybody has ever hallucinated being drugged and raped without actually ever being drugged and raped?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikita

Nikita

Former member
Hello poeple :welcome:to the forum.

What a horrific thing to experience and go through.Your psychologist is telling you this is a hallucination, I think that is awful that he would suggest such a thing.And now it sounds like you are doubting your own experience.I honestly don't know if there are people who have hallucinated being drugged and raped,I don't hear of any saying they have.I am pretty sure that you wouldn't have hallucinated the injuries to your vagina though.It is understandable if you were drugged you might not have a clear memory of what happened or be blank and missing time etc But what makes your psychologist so sure it is a hallucination?To be told that is adding insult to injury in my view.Sorry I can't help you more with this but to me it is clear if your injuries were real then the rape probably took place.I suggest another psychologist one who knows what is what!Nikita

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I cant imagine how difficult that must have been to deal with. I have an opposite problem. I have memories of real events which I am beginning to doubt ever occurred. I'm sure this doesn't help you to gain insight to your position but know you are not alone. Visual hallucinations are much harder to dismiss as you've seen them first hand. I'm sorry you've had to deal with this.

cpuusage

Former member
Have shared about this before -

Age 17 i was sectioned for 4 months on a locked ward - most of the time on there is blank - i was in a very extreme state of mind/psychosis/terror when i was sectioned & very heavily forced drugged while in hospital. There are certain memories of being raped/sexual abuse taking place there by the staff.

4 years later the national papers run some stories on systemic abuse that had taken place in that hospital during the time i had stayed there & centered on the ward that i was on.

There is a lot to all this, that would take a lot to try & go into & explain - it was also from a period in my life when i was experiencing severe/florid psychosis, was in severe addiction/alcoholism & a lot of stuff going on. Can i be categorical/clear in everything that happened? No. Will i ever get proper answers? No. i try & let go of & accept it all.

Mad people/the mentally ill don't get listened to or believed anyway.