Has anyone else been called sick when not?

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
How do you mean? As I said I don't have any condition. And I am sure you wouldn't want me to either? Best wishes
'They' should drop you off somewhere, with zero contact / help from services, & zero benefits - & leave you to fend for yourself & get on with things, if there is No problem.

L

Lilac

'They' should drop you off somewhere, with zero contact / help from services, & zero benefits - & leave you to fend for yourself & get on with things, if there is No problem.
I agree although if I am a jobseeker then I would be entitled to JSA/UC.

L

Lilac

presumably the medics think theres reasons, presumably someone got them involved

feel pissed off you yourself say you don't want the treatment and the treatment is undoubtedly costing a lot in cash and resources that could go to someone like me
Yes. An awful lot of people including MH staff say the way I am treated is extraordinary. Just looking at this thread it is very rare for people to say they've been called sick when we'll.

L

Lilac

presumably the medics think theres reasons, presumably someone got them involved

feel pissed off you yourself say you don't want the treatment and the treatment is undoubtedly costing a lot in cash and resources that could go to someone like me
What I actually say and what is the case is I don't need treatment.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
What I actually say and what is the case is I don't need treatment.
yes well they're spending money on people who themselves say they don't need treatment whilst lleaving me, personally i wouldn't have a mental health system i'd chuck people out on the street if they make a nuisance and let the police and prisons deal with it, if it is the case you lack insight that wouldn't stop me putting you on the street, and if you really don't need treatment

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I agree although if I am a jobseeker then I would be entitled to JSA/UC.
if your a jobseeker you'd be expected to take part in jobseeking activities at threat of sanctioning, you'd get not enough money to live on long term, no problem if you really can work assuming theres a job, then theres housing where i live in london the benefits don't cover the rent, to get subsidised social housing you have to get to the top of a queue, nowadays even arguing illness doesn't achieve it

L

Lilac

yes well they're spending money on people who themselves say they don't need treatment whilst lleaving me, personally i wouldn't have a mental health system i'd chuck people out on the street if they make a nuisance and let the police and prisons deal with it, if it is the case you lack insight that wouldn't stop me putting you on the street, and if you really don't need treatment
Of course I don't need treatment.

L

Lilac

if your a jobseeker you'd be expected to take part in jobseeking activities at threat of sanctioning, you'd get not enough money to live on long term, no problem if you really can work assuming theres a job, then theres housing where i live in london the benefits don't cover the rent, to get subsidised social housing you have to get to the top of a queue, nowadays even arguing illness doesn't achieve it
Yes but I am very motivated and have never wanted to stop working. I have never been mentally sick.
All the best.

L

Lilac

I do actually work full time and my employer knows I have been sectioned. I love working. Is there a job you would go for? I would recommend mine.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
whether your employer will keep the job open and whether workmates will understand

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
As I have said I have never been mentally sick are you saying people don't listen?
i wouldn't keep you in hospital saying your not illl i'd let you out and if those around you do complain about your behaviour, i'd evict you and if you end up freezing to death under some bridge i'd say it's better than the alternatives

L

Lilac

i wouldn't keep you in hospital saying your not illl i'd let you out and if those around you do complain about your behaviour, i'd evict you and if you end up freezing to death under some bridge i'd say it's better than the alternatives
What makes you think my behaviour is complained about? I am very well behaved and law-abiding.

L

Lilac

Be honest, why are you so heavily involved with mental health services? Level with us.
I have leveled with you I have never been mentally sick. I have read that people detained for a long time are political prisoners. What makes you think of mhs being heavily involved? I have never called them never been a danger to myself or others and you say yourself they don't listen to well people.

I know that me, my family, friends and colleagues aren't cared for. I also know that where everyone would lock me up, drug me and potentially burn me alive then they wouldn't think too hard about doing that to each other including my staff.

Everyone knew I didn't need a doctor and I didn't call one out. Everyone says I'm treated bizarrely including that I have never had a boyfriend - weird. But then as I have said mhs have said there are no nice men including their staff. Just as mhs themselves have said no one cares about me.

I have read about ambulances in America kidnapping people and mhs say themselves they act against peoples' will. And as I said mhs say no one cares about me including them.

I will never support the mha.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
it still doesn't explain how you got involved with mental health services, one psychiatrist said i basicallly hate mental health services, so do most people, i suspect certain people are telling different versions of things

L

Lilac

it still doesn't explain how you got involved with mental health services, one psychiatrist said i basicallly hate mental health services, so do most people, i suspect certain people are telling different versions of things
My parents long before I was sectioned called a gp out when I wasn't sick and that unnerved me then when I was just calm they stopped me on more than one occassion leaving the house which also threw me plus there were things going on which the pdocs say were going on which unsettled me. But they still call me sick when I am not and haven't been helpful. I keep pointing out things they have said to them but they still couldn't care less.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
you won't be the only one who claims the family set the mental health lot on them, watch the film family life

L

Lilac

you won't be the only one who claims the family set the mental health lot on them, watch the film family life
You asked what happened and I told you. You know that mhs lock people up so obviously my parents don't like me going out.
It brings me back to the question are you saying mhs/nhs don't listen?
I've told you frankly I don't support the mental health system and asked if anyone else is called sick when we'll so I don't want or need mental health team but they and others force me to see them. As I said I am sure you don't want people to be mentally sick is that correct?

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
telll your mental health team theres a guy who'd just love to have them millling around, theres my benefit claim to deal with housing issues, maybe i wouldn't be so isolated, i forget theres my quasi langian family all grist for the psychiatric mill